Checking in from Texas... (1 Viewer)

Welcome to PCF neighbor. I am in your neck of the woods at least a couple of times a month. Love the square in Celina, and several of the food choices up there.
Roger that on the food, be sure and check out Tinder BBQ on the square. Good folks and great BBQ and thanks for the welcome...

Roger that on the food, be sure and check out Tinder BBQ on the square. Good folks and great BBQ and thanks for the welcome...
Love Tender. Been eating there since before they were popular on Yelp. They are great folks and in my opinion, the best BBQ in the area. I have taken Dante's class twice and I am taking it again later this month. I keep having people that want to take it and want me to go with them.

Love Tender. Been eating there since before they were popular on Yelp. They are great folks and in my opinion, the best BBQ in the area. I have taken Dante's class twice and I am taking it again later this month. I keep having people that want to take it and want me to go with them.
Small world, have taken his class and love that dude! He is a good Christian man and makes some dang good Texas BBQ. Class act for sure...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom