Checking in from Southern California (1 Viewer)

Hemichris74

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Hello all and thank you for allowing me to join. I am currently interested in building custom poker tables and have built my first one recently. I’m joining forums to increase my knowledge on methods, materials etc for building tables. Looking forward to hearing from others and reading what you all have to say on the topic

Welcome fellow Californian! Jealous of all the nice poker rooms you guys have down there. I think there's a Socal Meetup in the works too.

And @T_Chan under Marketplace is the resident table builder and he has a lot of Pron of his builds. Post some pictures of your own build. We would love to see it.

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your builds (i.e. please share your progress/photos). ;)

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your builds (i.e. please share your progress/photos). ;)
Here is my finished first build. I built this for my sister
075C7D49-5FBB-422A-8F4C-F6D4D28626B8.jpeg

Does that table have a hemi ? Welcome. Nice work there Chris.

Note* you can’t have bluffy chips on a table that nice.
lol! My sister is having custom poker chips made for her home games, those cheapo chips are all I had on hand

Welcome! Beautiful table! Theres several members here who enjoy building their own tables! Props to you guys for being so inclined!! Looks like the work is well worth it!
Enjoy the forum, Brie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom