Cheating at 2022 WSOP (2 Viewers)

This is a good point.

And this is my best guess to why they now use exclusive spot patterns, including the tilting 2 color 5v
Might be. They scrambled to get a different secondary set in a few weeks for that year’s WSOP once Caesar’s was aware and made GPI aware. The replacement chips were fairly horrible IMO. I played with them in the 6 max mixed event and I was lamenting that the old chips weren’t there the first 3 levels.

Maybe someone should ask who thought it was a good idea to ask  for Paulson to make near perfect copies of existing in-play WSOP secondary tournament chips.
^ FYP. No harm in asking.

Besides, they weren't 'perfect copies'. Different mold, different inlay, different spot colors. If anybody fucked up here, it was GPI.

^ FYP. No harm in asking.

Besides, they weren't 'perfect copies'. Different mold, different inlay, different spot colors. If anybody fucked up here, it was GPI.
Good point - that’s true - GPI dropped the ball on this big time as evidenced by their willingness to very quickly turn around a replacement set of chips once confronted by Caesars.

I get what you’re saying about there are differences, but they were close enough that the average TD or dealer likely wouldn’t be able to pick them out in stacks or a bag.

Cash games got shut down today for an hour. Something was up with the cameras and/or fake chips were identified. Or maybe too much harvesting!!! LOL

Attachments

• B8A67CFF-22E3-4BCF-90EA-9B58A06B1F0D.png
    B8A67CFF-22E3-4BCF-90EA-9B58A06B1F0D.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 134
  • B9F6411E-2BDE-482C-BF15-E3BEE06951BF.png
    B9F6411E-2BDE-482C-BF15-E3BEE06951BF.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 135
I saw footage of Scottie playing in the Main, so I’m assuming they sorted this out?
Or maybe it was just a bullshit tweet?
I don’t ever remember hearing allegations of Scottie cheating, and if he were to cheat there are smoother plans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom