Cheating allegations at Stones (4 Viewers)

Bart Hanson just put out a new video with a bunch of hands, that's pretty damning. I think it's like an hour, but worth the watch.
One of the big points that Bart made was this:
One of Postle's signature moves was to bet guys off rivers when he knew they didn't have it (this is pretty effective when you can see their cards.) If that's somebody's style of play, there's going to be a bunch of times when they were wrong and they run into a hand and they lose a lot. And apparently there just aren't any hands, in the hundreds of hours of feeds, where this guy bet big on the river and was wrong.

I mean seriously, eff that guy. I can understand the cheating. I could never do it myself, but there’s a logical (albeit) evil thought process there that makes sense. But then when the guy got caught, and he turned around and sued everybody for defamation, that’s the part I can’t wrap my head around. I don’t even know what to call it - calling it hubris or balls doesn’t seem right, because it’s really more like insanity. Maybe it’s just straight up assholery. The fact that those ridiculous suits caused a big chunk of his debts - that’s what says to me that there’s still something right in the world.

The article says he had 80k of debt (to his mother) of legal fees for a divorce separate from the scandal. I've never gone thru a divorce but that $80k seems crazy high. That's probably a lie as well to cover up some scam he is running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom