Cheapest place to buy wireless apple ear buds? (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Looking for the cheapest place to buy (LEGITIMATE Apple not @ppl3 :D) Apple's wireless earbuds and I'm lazy. Thanks!

I have some that came with my iPhone, haven't used them once because I own 2 pairs of Beats. I could sell you them if you want. (I know this is a chip market place, but can help you out if you want)

these come packaged with the phone now??? i figured they only put the wired ones in with the phone and the wireless/bluetooth airpods were an extra cost accessory???

Just got a new iPhone and iPods don’t come with. Just the writer buds that sound like ass.

Not a fan of beats either. I’m also in the market for wireless in earphones. I’m an audiophile and picky. I’ve heard good things about the pods but jury is still out. I actually am looking for over the ear AND in ear wireless now. Different applications.

Just got a new iPhone and iPods don’t come with. Just the writer buds that sound like ass.

i was actually able to translate that without google. :D

Also, I'm a bit of an audiophile myself and I thought long and hard about the airpods. Bring the jury back in because these things are worth the price of admission.

these come packaged with the phone now??? i figured they only put the wired ones in with the phone and the wireless/bluetooth airpods were an extra cost accessory???
I’m like 90% sure they are the wireless air buds. I am going to check when I get home, I didn’t open them cause I already have nice headphones. BUT my iPhone doesn’t have a cord jack outlet, so it has to be the wireless bud things lol.

Not a fan of beats either. I’m also in the market for wireless in earphones. I’m an audiophile and picky. I’ve heard good things about the pods but jury is still out. I actually am looking for over the ear AND in ear wireless now. Different applications.
1 word: Gradio.

Or at least high end AKGs

I’m like 90% sure they are the wireless air buds. I am going to check when I get home, I didn’t open them cause I already have nice headphones. BUT my iPhone doesn’t have a cord jack outlet, so it has to be the wireless bud things lol.
oh darn, never mind lol no it doesn't have a headphone jack on purpose. They come with headphones that wire through the same port as the power cord. So you can't listen and charge unless you have bluetooth headphones or a wireless charging pad.

I was sure mine came with them too but they just package them to look like they’re the iPods. The wires are tucked back. But if you did get them...sweet

i was actually able to translate that without google. :D

Also, I'm a bit of an audiophile myself and I thought long and hard about the airpods. Bring the jury back in because these things are worth the price of admission.

My complaints from other non siliconized earpieces is their ability to stay put. I’m active and do things like bicycle and ride motorcycles (commuting to work). I even wear headphones when I mow, and earphones never seem to stay put, especially inside of a motorcycle helmet (where it’s hard to readjust).

I have a set of Audio Technica ATH-M50x over the ear headphones and OMG they're amazing. They have great reviews no matter where you look. I think YouTube tech reviewer MKBHD called them the best headphones you can buy (at time of review). They're an older model so the M60 might be out now. And they're about half the price of beats.

They can be used wired but I have a bluetooth adapter that let's me use the wirelessly.

15427707569188496978547087816159.jpg

AKG Q701s and have a headphones amp to go with them. Makes a song that I’ve heard dozens of times sound new with so much more clarity of all the different parts you don’t usually catch.

Marshal cheapos ($50-60) but they sound better than anything I’ve listened on under $100.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 62
How well do the air pods stay in the ear? Regular iPod headphones don’t stay in for crap.

How well do the air pods stay in the ear? Regular iPod headphones don’t stay in for crap.
I think they’re the same mold but haven’t worn them so not sure. Personally apple earbudsstay in my ear like they’re glued. Just everyone has different ear canal shapes so they either work well or not at all.

Wired but the thing on the back is an AUX converter so you can use the old headphones. They stopped providing that this year woof.

love my wireless AirPods i just got them for my birthday this month and im wondering why did i wait so long to get these, i even use em to mow the lawn

I have a pair of wired pioneer rayz that I love. They auto mute when I'm on conference calls. They sound pretty good and fit in the ear really nice. I know this is a slight derail, but wanted to throw this out there.

Beats are to headphones what Shinola are to watches

All marketing substandard quality and performance

So I have the wireless Bose noise cancelling over the ear headphones that I got for Christmas last year and they are great. I travel a fair bit and I text my wife on every flight thanking her for the awesomeness on my head.

As far as wireless earbuds go, I loved the Bragi for about a year or so, and still think they are great especially for women who listen to music while running (they have a transparency feature where you can listen to music while still able to hear what is going on around you). They also have internal memory so you don't have to carry your phone while working out, are water proof (you can swim with them) and fit well in my ear. However their customer service sucks and they seem to lose connectivity between ears too easily.

My new favorite wireless earbuds are the Air by Crazybaby. They are way less expensive and have fewer features, but they seem to stay connected better and last about 3 hours and are very comfortable. In ear controls are clunky but I use my phone for all that stuff anyway.

This happening to anybody else now? Lol. I’m getting ear bud ads all throughout my social media now. And I didn’t google anything about headphones, just the discussion we had on here lol.
5FE5C672-B2E3-432B-B24D-7DB58F239A7E.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom