Cheapest ASM's ever? (1 Viewer)

Some pics

poker stuff 051.jpgpoker stuff 052.jpgpoker stuff 053.jpgpoker stuff 054.jpg
My first impression these are very nice chips. Unique crosshatching and they stack really well. Blue and green are a little similar but I'll live with it. The edges are chalky new, these have never been used.
120 blue 118 green 179 red and 180 white for a nice 25/50 or 50/1 cash set!

My first impression these are very nice chips. Unique crosshatching and they stack really well. Blue and green are a little similar but I'll live with it. The edges are chalky new, these have never been used.
120 blue 118 green 179 red and 180 white for a nice 25/50 or 50/1 cash set!

Roman mold chips rock. I see some custom PBR hot-stamps in your future. :D

Very nice...love that mold.

Can only assume there is a snowman somewhere with green eyes and a red nose...

That's crazy. If someone contacted them about buying CPC chips, what would they do? Would they just take their money and say "sorry, these chips are unavailable. Please buy some garbage chips instead. PS no refunds."

We tried to place an order right after re-opening to see what the deal was. They replied immediately "Sorry, we don't supply those chips anymore, havn't done for a few years"

Someone should ask them for a quote for 50,000 chips. That might make them think.

done. will post response.

just a bump to report that i did ask for the quote as noted above and no sales rep ever responded. i left my number and asked to be contacted about quantity discounts, etc.

you would think if there was any even half-assed salesperson there - or even a semi-attentive operator - they would have at least called to try to sell me on another chip if i was going to order so damn many. no matter what you buy, a 50k order is a nice pick up for a drop ship site that has to do basically nothing.

Nice score for sure! I got started in the chip game with a similar sized set of ASM's I found on craigslist for $30. Sold them and bought a set of Paulson "98 Bonds and the rest is history :)

I think I just added on to my Roman mold blank set detailed above via eBay. Not quite the same steal but about $140 shipped for 500 chips, so still very low price per chip. Someone else bid on them at one point maybe from here.
romans 2.JPG
romans 3.JPG

I think I just added on to my Roman mold blank set detailed above via eBay. Not quite the same steal but about $140 shipped for 500 chips, so still very low price per chip. Someone else bid on them at one point maybe from here.

I *almost* made a play on those, but ultimately decided against it. Grats on the get!

I love that mold. I need to learn to be a better chip searcher on eBay...because you sir would not own this had I found them!

Congrats!

Someone else bid on them at one point maybe from here.
.View attachment 17726 View attachment 17727

That was me, I saw them when they first popped up about a week ago and put in a starting bid. Didn't bid too high as I have plenty of other sets and am saving for customs, but thought it would be cool to grab an ASM roman set if the price was dirt cheap.

Congrats on the pickup. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom