• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Cheap TR Kings (Oceanside, CA) (1 Viewer)

They were locked up by someone yesterday, not sure who got them. Hope this doesn’t derail their deal.

Overpriced? Lol. That rack of yellows alone is almost worth the price of the lot.

I didn't know the yellow were in such high demand. I just figured TR King stamps with random initials would be worth $1 each tops.

To think we could've ordered all we wanted for 50 cents each before 2006. Though now that's 14 years ago and making me feel old. :D

BURN THE FLIPPER!!!
Not so fast. Probably same original seller. Guessing he just 'flipped' them to eBay after getting a bunch of interest from his Facebook ad.

Guess the seller got enough messages to do some research and find out what they are worth.
^This would be my guess as well.

eBay seller location was also San Diego, same as Facebook ad.

I didn't know the yellow were in such high demand. I just figured TR King stamps with random initials would be worth $1 each tops.

To think we could've ordered all we wanted for 50 cents each before 2006. Though now that's 14 years ago and making me feel old. :D
Some do some dont. Some go for sub .80 some like yellows 3.5+

Haven’t we seen that set here before?
Or were Reese’s Pieces sets popular, back in the day?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom