Wanted Cheap Tourney Chips t25-t1000-t5000 30 people (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Anyone got any super cheap chips for sale I just started in a poker league n they still rockin the dice chips n trying to find somethin without spending a bunch of money there is basically 30 people in it we start with 6k in chips the breakdown is as follows

$25 - 8 Chips
$100 - 8 Chips
$500 - 6 Chips
$1,000 - 2 Chips

If it were upto me I use to start my tourneys at t10k and get rid of $25s and just go with $100-$5,000 chips but they have been running this league along time n im a newbie so dont wanna overstep my welcome

If anyone has anything im talkin cheap lmk they dont care what kinda chips they use obvs just me not playing with Dice Chips since like 2005 thats when I got my first set of BCC Grand Islands hard to go back to the Dice Chips lmk thanks

Even if u only have so many chips n not full sets lmk what you have

check out the chiproom sale on friday. Several 36mm tourney set on the cheap
Those are nice again they play with dice chips so prob gonna end up going with something in the range of $0.20-$0.50 a chip if they even wanna get anything at all like I told the person who runs the tourney if everyone just throws up alil bit of cash towards chips anything is better then dice chips lol

If they can push it to $.78 per chip you could go full custom BR Pros. For $.64 per you could do semi-custom Valentino's, Tikis or something else there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom