Cheap stand-alone auto shufflers (1 Viewer)

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, due to its low price and Chinese provenance, I guess it's not going to be running for long (we 're going to see for how long, and it's one of the reasons I 'm opening this thread).
For heads-up games, it's just priceless.
Shuffler1.jpg
Shuffler1B.jpg

I've got one of these, but it can handle 6 decks. I use it for shuffling to refill the shoe for blackjack.
Great! How long has it survived?
The one I 've got can only handle up to two decks (for poker, you just cut a deck in two halves to shuffle it).
It is "Bicycle" branded, but, of course, made in China.

Since the first one is dirt-cheap (still running perfectly though), I decided to buy an expensive chinese one, at $90smth, in the hope it would feel better quality.It doesn't; let's see which of the two outlives the other.
Shuffler II-1.jpg
Shuffler II-2.jpg

At first look and try, just the same. Same, very decent, job and same noise (not too loud, but on the edge).
Equally light-weight. Plastic.
Unless it proves to be more durable on the long run, it's a waste of money in comparison to the cheapo.

Edit: Unlike the cheapo, it can be plugged too; not just batteries-powered.

I have one, seems to work okay on regular cards.

But the problem is mine requires pushing the button on every shuffle. Meaning it really isn't saving that much effort from a wholly manual shuffle.

These two too seem to work OK on both poker and bridge size cards.

On the cheap one, you have to be pressing the button till the shuffle is complete.
On the more expensive one, there is also an on/off switch (which you have to switch off after the shuffling is done 'cause the shuffling wheels keep turning).

For a fast-shuffling person it's clearly for comfort rather than for speed (assuming you 'd be dealing full-time all night).
For less capable people like me, it's also somewhat faster (assuming 1 or max 2 auto-shuffles per hand dealt and, of course, two decks, one in play and the other being shuffled) and leaves one or both hands free to deal simultaneously with other tasks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom