Cheap Roulette Chips (1 Viewer)

ChipManiac

Waiting List
Reaction score
Hey all!

I was hoping somebody point me in the direction of some cool roulette chips. I am deciding between solids and something the likes of Jack Detroit roulette chips. Does anybody know of any good chips of either of these types? I've looked at super diamond online, but not sure how plastic they will feel, and am willing to go somewhat more expensive.

1599319862318.png

Thanks!

The bud jones roulette chips like those jacks are inexpensive and awesome. I believe you can still get the Horseshoe roulettes from the chip exchange president's day sale thread. Paulson roulettes are also not very expensive and pop up somewhat frequently in the classifieds. Samples will help.

The modern Super Diamonds are quite plasticky and I cannot recommend them, unless you need to spend less than 0.10 per chip. The vintage Super Diamonds I think would work quite well for roulette, BUT the problem is finding enough of them in colours that you need in order to get a playable set of at least 1200. And the fact that they don't have a recess so you can't easily customize them with an aftermarket label.

Paulson chips on the roulette mold can still be pricey. But again, finding enough of matching colours and in similar condition to make an entire set can take a long time.

The Bud Jones R4 roulettes like that Jacks above might be your best bet. There might even be original sets (or half-sets) available from Jim at The Chip Room if you PM him (although I hear that's he's busy organizing for some sort of obscure sale in the near future...;)).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom