Cheap craigslist table (1 Viewer)

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I play very little poker, mostly board games, so this table would be for both. This guy is $25, close to me.

Looks like solid wood. Guessing I could get that middle surface off, strip it, foam and SSC it. While doing that, sand the rest and stain it. Just guessing.

Any thoughts out there?

Attachments

• buy poker table 25 bucks.jpg
    buy poker table 25 bucks.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 293
I can get to the guy's house in 10 min. I'll contact him tomorrow, see if I can sneak a peek. I won't even try to talk down the $25. Maybe he has some sexy 11.5g official weight chips to go with it, you know, like in Las Vegas.

Got the table just now. It's not $2500 worth of Paulsons for $325 good, but the legs and most of the structure are solid wood, the hardware worked great on the folding legs, and the table didn't wobble a bit. I can work with it for $25.

No chips by the way. I did ask. A 15 amp Craftsman table saw walked out of his garage for $125 just as I got there. That would have been nice too.

That is a great vintage table for the money. I would assume it is worth $80-100 retail as is.

I like it and used to play on one with my buddies. Good old school folding table that will do the trick.

Nice pick up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom