Chateau De Noix (3 Viewers)

bivey

Full House
Reaction score
Due to contractual obligations, the opening sentence of this thread has been replaced with this lame excuse for a redaction.

Welcome to the Chateau!

Currently the 10,000 and 25,000 chips are being remade and I will post updated pr0n when available.
Table in the works. I'll post the current felt mockups below. The tan felt is going to be added to my current table and the red to a new table build. Cognac colored rails will round out the look.
bi_table1l.jpgbi_table2a.jpg

Last edited:
YES! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the finished product. I've always loved your set. It's definitely in my top 5 from ASM/CPC. Good luck and congratulations!

Nice work on the tables, Bert!

Still don't understand how these chips weren't even nominated for the Hall of Fame initial class -- one of the best custom sets ever.

Still don't understand how these chips weren't even nominated for the Hall of Fame initial class -- one of the best custom sets ever.

I've wondered the same thing.

Another one that was almost in. One of my favorite sets ever. Wouldn't be surprised to see it nominated in the future.

I'm not in the same league as Redbelly, MrTree or Courage.

I disagree with you there bivey :) ... I think your set is every bit as worthy as those you just mentioned... CdN is without a doubt one of my favorite sets around, together with the above mentioned and a couple of others...

As BG, Lars and MR have already said, your set was the ONE omission in the HOF list that got me puzzled. Imo, CdN would be a first ballot HOFer...

Congrats man, beautiful set and tables...

Last edited:
I disagree with you there bivey :) ... I think your set is every bit as worthy as those you just mentioned... CdN is without a doubt one of my favorite sets around, together with the above mentioned and a couple of others...

As BG, Lars and MR have already said, your set was the ONE omission in the HOF list that got me puzzled. Imo, CdN would be a first ballot HOFer...

I agree, this set takes a backseat to nobody.

It was on my list of HOF nominees. I didn't stump for it though just because as chair I wasn't sure if stumping for sets was appropriate.

Honored. Just enjoy sharing my chips with this community.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

someone done gone dropped the ball.

epic set and should have been in the race for top 5

Honored. Can't wait to share more pr0n as it arrives.
- I have had the pleasure of playing aboard the RedBelly, twice in fact.
- Would rather play a single orbit at the hitching post than most rooms in Vegas
- And kicking myself for canceling my trip to the midwest for one of Courage's epic gatherings. (Can't believe I lived so close to Lucky Dog and Courage for years and moved right before I discovered their amazing talents for chips design.

bivey, regardless of the CdN HOF status, you, personally, already are a HOFer in CLASS! Thanks for sharing your set and I can't wait for more pics...

Honored. Just enjoy sharing my chips with this community.

Can't wait to share more pr0n as it arrives.

- I have had the pleasure of playing aboard the RedBelly, twice in fact.
- Would rather play a single orbit at the hitching post than most rooms in Vegas
- And kicking myself for canceling my trip to the midwest for one of Courage's epic gatherings. (Can't believe I lived so close to Lucky Dog and Courage for years and moved right before I discovered their amazing talents for chips design.

The set is in my personal HOF, but this picture undoubtedly belongs in the PokerChipForm chip pr0n hall of fame. For now, it is my favorite posted chip picture, EVER.

There is a series of these over on the blue wall where Michael Dalembach (sp ?) was posting pics of chips in production. I LOVED these photos. Unfortunately this will never happen again. Since CPC produces chips for gaming institutions sending pics of the process like this is verboten.

BTW Bivey if I'm ever up that way I expect a game. I'll even bring a bottle of Lynches Bages to support the theme.

Totally strange and off topic moment but I once shared a bottle of Lynch Bages and a conversation with the lead singer of The Strokes and his girlfriend at the Centennial Park Ruth's Chris.

THAT would be a fly on the wall moment...

Totally strange and off topic moment but I once shared a bottle of Lynch Bages and a conversation with the lead singer of The Strokes and his girlfriend at the Centennial Park Ruth's Chris.

THAT would be a fly on the wall moment...

Ask me about it at S@P. Slightly amusing story but nothing epic. The funniest part to me is I was working at the Ruth's Chris during college at the time and was drinking the wine with them while tending bar.

The felts are designed by J5. Most likely going through BigSlik for table build as I would BUTCHER a table build myself. That and the tools alone would cost me nearly as much as the table. I thought about getting Redbelly's neighbor drunk and getting him to build me another one of his tables, but I never got the chance.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

The set is in my personal HOF, but this picture undoubtedly belongs in the PokerChipForm chip pr0n hall of fame. For now, it is my favorite posted chip picture, EVER.

Just got word that my canvas print of this is done. It's too bad the resolution is not great - it would have been a BIG canvas!

The felts are designed by J5. Most likely going through BigSlik for table build as I would BUTCHER a table build myself. That and the tools alone would cost me nearly as much as the table. I thought about getting Redbelly's neighbor drunk and getting him to build me another one of his tables, but I never got the chance.

Don't overlook ChanMan Tables -- great work at decent prices.

Good to know. Nice table pr0n on the site. Decisions decisions.

We need to talk tables and influencing neighbors with a quality bourbon... who knows what could happen.[emoji12]

We need to talk about flying out to Tom's in April... (If we agree that I get the trophy![emoji41])

I absolutely LOVE your chips and they are second to none! Most of what I enjoy about the custom chip set community is the individual passion behind the construction of each set! Looking forward to seeing the add-on's![emoji2]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom