Chateau De Noix, 25k and 10k sample order thread (1 Viewer)

bivey

Full House
Reaction score
CLOSED - Payments due.

The cost is $7 per set and will include shipping.

I will compile list here and update. NOW COLLECTING PAYMENT IMG_1216.jpgIMG_1221.jpgIMG_1217.jpg

Bold = paid

Sample List:
Mr. Cheese
Spikeithard
Krafticus
MoscowRadio
k9dr
Mental nomad
JFCJ
abby99
rowlin
niceshot
courage
lars
BGinGA
rowdyrawhide
paz

jeff
Tommy
Mr Hanky
Psypher1000
LabMonkey

Atomiktoaster
Riverdog
12thman
pltrgyst
puggy
Irish
ophiuchus_99

Bnm

Last edited:
Gorgeous chips, bivey; love the T10k. I wish that I had samples of the other denominations. This has always been one of my favorite custom sets.

Yes, 1 set please. Thanks for making them available!

Please add my name to your list for the two high-denom chips, needed to complete my sample set. :) They look great, Bert -- that 25K chip is killer.

Yes please! Those came out great! If there's a chance I could still purchase the original sample set (in any condition) I would certainly like to. If not, no worries I completely understand. Thank you!

Thanks for the bump! Missed this the first time and definitely need to see that flag in person. One set please.

Sorry for delay folks. Super busy while training for Ironman in June. Order thread to remain open for now.

I have decided to offer 10k and 25k sample chips. I have decided to sell ~45 sets. For now, limit one. Priority will be given to those who already have sample sets for the remainder of the set.

The cost is $7 per set and will include shipping.

This offer is not being posted on the blue wall, but that is just to preserve my sanity. I'm a bit busier than I was the last time around - for that, I apologize. If you know a CTer who is interested, they are welcome to PM me here or there and I will accommodate.

I do not have lower denominations available, sorry.

I will compile list here and update. Will collect monies later. View attachment 8049View attachment 8050View attachment 8051

Sample List:
Mr. Cheese
Spikeithard
Krafticus
MoscowRadio
k9dr
Mental nomad
JFCJ
abby99
rowlin
niceshot
courage
lars
BGinGA
rowdyrawhide
paz
jeff
Tommy
Mr Hanky
Psypher1000
LabMonkey
Atomiktoaster
Riverdog
Great looking chips.

Sorry for my delay. In addition to the normal busy, we've had a family member fall very ill. I'm just not equipped to handle collecting monies and sending out sample sets. I will leave this order thread open when time is available.

I've cancelled vacations and home games over the past few weeks to support my family. Life happens, and I do appreciate the patience. Cheers to all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom