Chateau De Noix, 25k and 10k sample order thread (1 Viewer)

Best wishes to you and family, sir. Priorities.

Sorry for my delay. In addition to the normal busy, we've had a family member fall very ill. I'm just not equipped to handle collecting monies and sending out sample sets. I will leave this order thread open when time is available.

I've cancelled vacations and home games over the past few weeks to support my family. Life happens, and I do appreciate the patience. Cheers to all.
Family is priority above else. I wish you the best as you deal with your current circumstances.

Hang in there, and do what you have to do.

If and when you do get back to a "normal" life, please add me to the list for one set (I already have the lower denominations). Thanks, and best wishes.

My thoughts are with you, my friend. No hurries.
And....how have I missed this. If you have them samples still available, mewants too. Definitely.

OK, time to wrap this up. Open orders through end of day Thursday. I'll send out samples this weekend for those on the list at beginning of thread. Please post if would like the 25k and 10k chips on my avatar.

If confirmed, I will add name to post #1. (Limited number of chips)

$7 per order and includes shipping. Please paypal to bivey@yahoo.com. Either PM or send address in paypal payment.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. I'm sorry I dragged this out so long.

Confirmed. Will Paypal and PM tomorrow evening. Thank you.

Oh, paid already. Thanks.

Last edited:
Confirmed - paypal and address sent. Thanks, Bert!

paypal sent and address included in pp notice.
Bivey as I am in Germany, please let me know if you need more for shipping.

Hi bivey, if you've got an extra sample left I'd like to grab one - let me know and I'll send pp your way, thanks!

Awesome, thanks - paypal & PM with addy sent :)

I would like a set if possible. Let me know and I can fire off the money.

Paid samples were sent out today. As payments come in, I will continue to send out batches. Mark, your's has a little extra "bulk." Sorry again I could not get the entire lineup for you.

Paid. Sorry to be so late but I just saw the payment post. Looking forward to completing my sample set! :)

Got my samples today - thanks very much for the extras. [emoji2] Now I can add your set to my next frame
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434584122.923168.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom