Chateau De Noix, 25k and 10k sample order thread (1 Viewer)

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you and your family.

Samples were taken to the post office this afternoon. I hope they reach you safely. I had enough samples to replace Busted Stuff. Please let me know if you do receive your samples.

And dammit it all if I fuct it up again...

Wow bivey. Honestly I was fine with the partially busted chip considering all that you have been through.

This was an unexpected treat in the mail today.
2015-07-27 16.50.04.jpg

This arrived beautiful and intact. Thanks for this.

More importantly, I hope things are getting better for you.

Ditto, both replacements arrived safe and sound. Thanks!

Got mine, thanks a lot!

Used the 25k as my card protector last night at Tulalip...down two buy ins so fuck using that one ever again. ;) I had a few people ask me about it though, they loved it. They also couldn't wrap there head around custom chips, chip collectors, and the world of chip-tastic in general. lol They don't know what they are missing.

Wow bivey. Honestly I was fine with the partially busted chip considering all that you have been through.

This was an unexpected treat in the mail today.
View attachment 14995

This arrived beautiful and intact. Thanks for this.

More importantly, I hope things are getting better for you.

Sometimes it's your crazy hobby that no one understands that provides shelter from life's storm. I don't expect anyone to understand my troubles, nor would I thrust them upon others. Getting these out and fixing my earlier mistake has been a matter of principle for me.

Creating chips and collecting sets has been so very important to me in these tough times. 12 months ago, I was weaning myself from chipping, but oddly enough building my poker room and designing a new CdN set that have provided me safe harbor from the tempest of life. And thankfully, all storms pass.

When this one does, I will be so very happy that I delivered what was promised to all of you, who unknowingly give me so much.

Got mine, thanks a lot!

Used the 25k as my card protector last night at Tulalip...down two buy ins so fuck using that one ever again. ;) I had a few people ask me about it though, they loved it. They also couldn't wrap there head around custom chips, chip collectors, and the world of chip-tastic in general. lol They don't know what they are missing.

Use the 10k, silly. The big dog is for when you are on a roll.

My most sincere condolences for your loss.

I'm back in the office after a few days of vacation and was delighted to find the samples in my mailbox, safe and sound. Thanks again for making these available.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom