Charlie Mac quarter ideas (1 Viewer)

What do you think? There are two possible 1s. Tukwila and Bremerton. I really like the more neon green edge spot on the Bremerton. Blue Maryland live on the right.
thCJSPPMET.jpg

Everything delivered to gear about 3 weeks ago. Im guessing it will be a long wait.
In the meantime I want an opinion on two possible quarter chips for the lakeshores. I know quarters exist but I would prefer a custom matching label.
My favorite by far is the neon looking yellow/orange roulette chip. The downside is only 1 rack.
The dark orange doesnt fit as well but I can make up to 8 racks. Thoughts?

20180514_201601.jpg
20180514_201617.jpg

1 rack of quarters is enough IMO, worth going with the prettier chip!

Nice case BTW, I assume that was one of your pick-ups?

The real question is...when are all of these fawesome sets you are putting together going to hit the felt?!

Getting closer. Just waiting to fork over some cash to @Gear . Thanks everyone for the help.View attachment 167826

I'm curious what a splashed pot of reasonably typical distribution looks like with the mostly 8V set. Can you indulge me?

Damn fine Lakeshores too. Are those in addition to the @LabMonkey chips that are known to exist? Let me know if you ever decide to sell. I already have multiple racks of the Lakeshore quarters, who are missing their older brothers and sisters.

I'm curious what a splashed pot of reasonably typical distribution looks like with the mostly 8V set. Can you indulge me?
Sure. Ill wait to get the customs first unless you want just the 1s and 5s.

Damn fine Lakeshores too. Are those in addition to the @LabMonkey chips that are known to exist?
These are different ones.

Playing around with other solids. Maybe lavendar as a quarter and orange/yellow as 50cent(to help with the lack of ones).

20180517_232748.jpg
20180517_231124.jpg
20180517_233217.jpg

I prefer lavender over the yellow roulettes; however, I’m not completely sold. The idea of using $0.50 to make up for fewer $1s is good. What’s the count breakdown for the set, and how many players do you typically host @ what stakes?

I prefer lavender over the yellow roulettes; however, I’m not completely sold. The idea of using $0.50 to make up for fewer $1s is good. What’s the count breakdown for the set, and how many players do you typically host @ what stakes?
This set would be used for a small spread game .25 to 3.00 or .50/1.00 limit game that I have. 8 to 10 people single table. None of these guys are serious players. Buy in is between $20 and $40. I probably wouldnt use more than 40 of the $5 and might never use a $20. I think its important to keep the set viable for some larger games though.
Im trying to lower the stakes to my level just like with the charlie macs. With this set it might not be as viable though.
$1 x 139
$5 x 159
$20 x 98
There are condition issues with some of the chips. Nice enough to want them but also used enough youll have no regrets putting them into play. I dont like to use minty chips that will never be made again.

I guess im trying to make the most of a bad breakdown for what I use. Otherwise I might never put them into play especially with the charlie macs on their way. Im very excited for those. :)

This set would be used for a small spread game .25 to 3.00 or .50/1.00 limit game that I have. 8 to 10 people single table. None of these guys are serious players. Buy in is between $20 and $40. I probably wouldnt use more than 40 of the $5 and might never use a $20. I think its important to keep the set viable for some larger games though.
Im trying to lower the stakes to my level just like with the charlie macs. With this set it might not be as viable though.
$1 x 139
$5 x 159
$20 x 98
There are condition issues with some of the chips. Nice enough to want them but also used enough youll have no regrets putting them into play. I dont like to use minty chips that will never be made again.

I guess im trying to make the most of a bad breakdown for what I use. Otherwise I might never put them into play especially with the charlie macs on their way. Im very excited for those. :)

As I've said before, I'd be more than happy to get these on the table at my place, I don't think we should have too much issue getting a 25c/25c or 25c/50c game going with the couple of player pools we have a draw from.

Can't wait to see how both sets turn out! (y) :thumbsup:

Going to start a new thread and will need some help picking some lakeshore fractionals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom