For Sale CHARITY RAFFLE - Extra Life Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Some of you are aware that every other year I participate in the Extra Life fundraiser ( https://www.extra-life.org ) to help Children's Miracle Network hospitals. The funds I raise are earmarked for the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders at Phoenix Children's Hospital.

Fuck Cancer.

This year I will be raffling the Extra Life charity poker tournament set off to one lucky winner. This set was previously raffled off and won by @slisk250, however he was kind enough to donate it back for future use & fundraising. After an extra couple years of service it's time to send these babies off into the wild.

6DD5CCE5-BDEB-43DB-8B69-F390F31A792F.jpeg

86E26AB0-6287-4DCF-92DD-B06BAB318360.jpeg

The chips were produced by PGI on their protech blank. Breakdown is as follows:

120x 25
120x 100
160x 500
100x 2000
Plus 5 extras of each denom, for a total of 520 chips. CASE NOT INCLUDED!

The set was intended to be viable as both a tournament and cash set by the winner, thus the 2000 chip.

Every $5 you donate through my portal counts as one entry. Because this is a charity raffle, entries are uncapped.

Note: Winner of the raffle will be responsible for covering shipping charges. Shipping will be done via USPS MFRB.

YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR DONATIONS TO COUNT AS ENTRIES!

1. Head to http://helpthekids.us - this URL will redirect you to my specific donation portal at the Extra Life website. Once there, you should see my hammer & shield logo on the left.

2. Click the green DONATE button.

upload_2017-10-21_13-31-32.png

3. Select your donation amount.

4. Type your PCF user name in the comments square. If you'd like to keep that comment private, be sure to check the box at the bottom of that window.

upload_2017-10-21_13-34-22.png

5. Fill in your payment details and submit your donation.

The cutoff time for entries will be 8am AZ time (we don't observe any Daylight Saving nonsense so you figure out what time that equates to in your neck of the woods) on Saturday, October 28th. Number ranges will be assigned by dividing 1000 by the total number of entries and assigning that many numbers per entry. The winner will be determined by the Arizona Lottery Pick 3 on the evening of October 28th. EDIT: The drawing to determine has been switched to the October 31 drawing, as numbers were not assigned and posted in time for the 10/28 drawing! If the numbers drawn fall into an unassigned remainder amount then the winner will be determined by the following Arizona Pick 3 drawing, and so on until an assigned number is drawn.

ENTRIES

@Geremie - 30 entries
@Max D - 20 entries
@Lash - 1 entry
@links_slayer - 20 entries
@Poker Zombie - 20 entries
@detroitdad - 5 entries

Number ranges:
upload_2017-10-29_16-35-6.png

FINAL UPDATE:
Last night's drawing results are....

View attachment 131163

...which means the winner is @Max D! Congrats, mate, and thanks to all who entered/donated!

Last edited:
I'm busy now (using phone) in Manhattan but will donate 50 bucks toward the cause tonight. I'd like my entries to be awarded to another chipper as if I win, they will be donated back to the cause anyway. These chips are cool and should be played.

Not sure how to give my spots to another but I'm sure Scott can think of something. :)

Done, donated :D.
Next year we should talk about having a tourney with my regulars we should be able to get some money out of them.:whistle: :whistling:
Max

Between your crew and mine we could probably hit 35 entries, if not more.
That would be great, we definitely have to plan it, maybe work on it for early in the year (2018) so we can have 4-5 tables outside, food, etc. I think we could raise a good amount.

Donated. If I win, keep the chips and do a give away for anyone under 150 posts (or whatever number of posts you want).

B

Folks, I'm terribly sorry - I pretty well missed getting the numbers ready for last night's drawing - my apologies!

OP has been updated with all registered entries and their assigned number ranges.

The drawing to determine the winner will be Arizona's Pick 3 drawing on Tuesday, October 31 - a Halloween winner!

Good luck to all entrants, and thank you for the donations!!!

It's been too quiet here lately.

Fuck cancer. Donation sent.
Folks, I'm terribly sorry - I pretty well missed getting the numbers ready for last night's drawing - my apologies!

OP has been updated with all registered entries and their assigned number ranges.

The drawing to determine the winner will be Arizona's Pick 3 drawing on Tuesday, October 31 - a Halloween winner!

Good luck to all entrants, and thank you for the donations!!!

I would agree with Zombies statement!!!

This has recently hit home!!!

Good thoughts and/or prayers to all

David

Just a little tidbit to let those of you who donated funds know who you’re helping. The fundraiser doesn’t go towards new facilities but rather research and/or patient care. Unfortunately there’s a lot of patients - over 22,000 kids with cancer seen last year alone at their facility - that need some help and some hope. You’re helping provide a little bit of that, and I thank you.

21311CF4-37C3-4DFC-A009-C8BBEC4D5584.png

Cool, I promise to use the set for charity tourney early next year... we can start building donation over the year and then make out 1 big check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom