Charity Poker Table (1 Viewer)

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've been on a mad rush to build this table since I got back from holidays which is a table that was donated and then auctioned at the annual Sports Celebrities Festival at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver last night. It's a great fundraiser where they contribute all proceeds to the Special Olympics of BC and to the Canucks for Kids Fund. This event was pretty sports oriented so I made a hockey themed poker table with a few more extras for the bling factor.

I was only at the event for a short time and left before the auction finished, but the table is now back at my shop where I'm waiting for the winning bidder's info for delivery.

And what everyone wants to see, pictures:
48"x96", black suede rail, brushed metal diffuser, custom cloth, multi colored lights on remote control.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

beautiful table! as much as i love love love these rink tables, i always wonder how stain resistant the fabric is. i just know my normal group of ham-fisted morons would spill their beer on that thing straight away.

Thanks. The gaming suede is waterproof. I've had one of my league players spill a full beer on one of my tables recently. We just sponged it up with some paper towel and we were back to playing in minutes. Any stains like pizza sauce can be usually wiped off with a damp cloth.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom