Auction Charity Auction with....King's Castle Full Sample w/ $500! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
  1. STARTING BID: $0
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of 1$
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [Monday the 16th, 9 PM on the East Coast ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [Buyer pays actual shipping]
  10. Payment Terms: [Paypal F&F]
You all should know by now how I love my samples. And this has to be my FAVORITE non custom sample, I just love it. If you haven't had it in person, it's just WOW. Plus the history. Couldn't think of a better thing to start charity auctions off with! This will be the second one to come and go, but I'll be on the lookout for another now!

Anyways, it seems like a lot of chippers have had great years, and some not so great. 50% of this auction is going to help out towards our brother who ran afoul of some pretty rough luck (other half is going to help out a local cause in my old neighborhood, local kids fundraising for St V's Stress Center(suicide prevention) in Indiana if it matters). This is kind of a drop in the bucket at this point, but every bit helps and if it were me I'd hope to see some help from our community, even if it's mostly gestures. For a sense of what happened, you can browse here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/whats-missing-here.47713/

I'm not providing additional info, just know that it really does super suck beyond just poker, and I honestly couldn't imagine if it was me.
img_3572-jpg.377543
img_3573-jpg.377544

img_3804-jpg.377579

(Pictures are not mine, chips are in the US, no shipping from France!)

Last edited:
2 and a half hour bump. Bedtime here. Charity auction. Prolly gonna stick to bidding from now on, I’m better at that ;)

@Mattsme, I’m gonna need to buy another sample brother. I think this is the last time I’ll sell/give/auction it off.

2 and a half hour bump. Bedtime here. Charity auction. Prolly gonna stick to bidding from now on, I’m better at that ;)

@Mattsme, I’m gonna need to buy another sample brother. I think this is the last time I’ll sell/give/auction it off.

Sadly these were the last ones I had out of three sets originally. I’m sure chip karma will bring another set into your collection soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom