SOLD Charity Auction - Kesem - Purple Skeletor Chip w/ Bonus. 1 Day Auction. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
AUCTION ENDS ON
Jun 3, 2022
AUCTION ENDS AT
8:00 PM Eastern Time
STARTING BID
$5
MINIMUM BID INCREMENT
$1
PAYMENTS ACCEPTED
  1. PayPal F&F
SHIPPING TERMS
Free - CONUS Only
SHIPS VIA
USPS First Class
AUCTION GUIDELINES
    1. The highest bid at the closing time listed above will win. If there is a bid within 5 minutes of the closing time (original or extended closing time), 5 minutes shall be added to the time of the last bid, until there are no bids within the final 5 minutes. Because seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
    2. No Reserve. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
    3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars, using numbers in minimum increments as stated above. (bids using images or spelled out numbers are not valid)
    4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via Private Message/Convo. Sellers are not permitted to bid on their own auctions.
    5. The seller reserves the right to edit the listing to clarify statements or correct any errors.
    6. Once a valid bid is made, the auction can not be canceled. Bid edits and/or retractions are not permitted. Violations of this rule will result in discipline at the discretion of PCF Admins and/or Moderators.
    7. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are not responsible for any actions or outcomes that take place in this auction.
Do you not only want a Skeletor chip, but you demand it's purple?

Do you hate my stupid contests and think KMCo is a sham?

Well then, I got chu.

IMG_20220602_163039.jpg

For Charity Auction, one Skeletor Chip in Purple Foil. Added to this is a KMCo 20 that can be used for Milling, Cleaning, Stamping, a card guard, or hell, you can throw it away.

All proceeds will be going to Kesem, which provides camp for kids affected by cancer. PCF is the largest donator in our region, so I figured let's keep that going..... and I'll cover shipping in the US.

My kids have been going to Camp Kesem out here in Colorado every year since 2017. They love it there. This is such a good cause! Thanks to everyone who bids...you will probably have no idea on the immeasurable positive effect your contribution has for families. Thank you so much Josh!
My Partner works for them and 9 chapters across the US. So I've seen the kids enjoy it so much. It's a worth cause that actually helps. And I directly donate to the chapters instead of the national, so every dollar goes to them and not payroll.

Yeah, gotta give us late comers (24min) an opportunity to get all excited about this auction.
Don't fret, there might be one more shot at one later this weekend. I made two purple's to test. Lolz.

But then, THATS IT. IN PURPLE. FOREVER. IM RETIRING THE FOIL.

Sadly, as much as I like the kids, I suspect the bidding history above and that to follow will push me out.
Hi kids.
1654211395274.gif

Sadly, as much as I like the kids, I suspect the bidding history above and that to follow will push me out.
Hi kids.
View attachment 922138
Then win the free one, don't be Debbie downer.

Or seduce me. So many options here....

I think it would either require two stamps, centered perfectly, or some fancy foil cutting and it centered perfectly against the stamp... Twice.....

I don't think that's a venture I'll be going down too soon.
Let's perfect chip flattening before we go all crazy up in here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom