SOLD Charity Anniversary Auction #4 - CPC Colour Sample Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
A few days ago was my 1-year anniversary of PCF membership. I want to thank everybody here for your patience and kindness in teaching me, a complete noob, about the ins and outs of chipping, home poker, and online community spirit. I would like to celebrate this special day with a small series of auctions.

All or most of you are now aware of the heartbreaking story of @AfterTheFact 's extended family and their recent tragedy and their ongoing efforts to face a long road to recovery, not least of which are immediate medical bills. Hopefully I can contribute in my own small way to the greater spirit of this community that has rallied to fundraise for this most noble cause.

Please feel free to ask questions in the auction thread.

For your consideration, we have a 37-chip Colour Sample set, on 5 different molds (SQinCR, FDL, A-mold, Hourglass, and HHR) from CPC (Classic Poker Chips), one of our forum sponsors. I originally purchased this set earlier last spring (I believe) from @Quicksilver-75 , who might be able to let you know when he ordered it from CPC himself. A couple chips have some aftermarket labels on them, and I think a couple of them have mill lines. They have not been handled much by me, only to verify some colours of old ASM chips that I have collected over the past year or so.

P1110037.JPG

Starting bid for the entire set will be $1. Every dollar of the final winning bid will be donated to the GoFundMe campaign to help @AfterTheFact 's family (the winner may make the donation directly and send proof to me, or I can make the payment myself if the winner purchases other lots from me either by auction or by sale, their choice)). Winning bidder will be responsible for shipping. Willing to combine shipping with any other auctions or sales of my offerings here on PCF.

Feel free to ask questions in the auction thread.

AUCTION RULES

1. STARTING BID: $1
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $1
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 6:00 pm Pacific Time on Friday, January 4th, 2019 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: I will ship anywhere in the world at rates quoted by Canada Post - auction winner is responsible for shipping costs.
10. Payment Terms: PPFF to me for any shipping costs. Choice of directly or indirectly toward the GoFundMe campaign as mentioned above.

Thank you (again) @allforcharity! It’s very appreciated.

Seriously, it's the least I can do. I also modified my Auction #1 to remove the holdback. I wish I can do the same for #2 and #3, but I have fiscal responsibilities to my own charities as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom