Auction Charity - 60 $100 Celebration chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWC

Full House
Supporter
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
This auction is to benefit @AfterTheFact's niece and nephew that were injured in a dog attack that killed their grandmother. All proceeds will go to the GoFundMe for the kids. For more info, see this thread and the link to the GoFundMe site:
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/family-in-need-chippers-please-help.36161/
https://www.gofundme.com/currier-kids-amp-family

The winning bidder on the auction will donate the funds directly to the GoFundMe page and send me proof of the donation, and I'll ship the chips. The shipping within the US is included in your bid (incremental outside the US covered by the buyer). Just send the whole amount as a donation.

The auction is for 60x Celebration $100 chips.
Chips are mint.

80C5F4D8-3DF5-45E4-A5F6-196B776BE0B9.jpeg
83D936EC-2558-4B1E-BF9B-465EDE1BAD98.jpeg

***Auction is for 60 chips***
RULES

1. STARTING BID: $100
2. Bids must be placed in minimum increments of $5
3. The Starting Bid of the auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 5:00 pm PST on Monday December 24, 2018 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be 5 min. after the latest bid was posted.
6. Edited posts will be voided.
7. I reserve the right to: i) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; ii) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
9. Shipping Terms: The shipping within the US is included in your bid (incremental outside the US covered by the buyer).
10. Payment Terms: The proceeds will go to the GoFundMe linked above. Payments should be made directly to the GoFundMe and proof sent to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom