Characters You Meet At 4am In The Poker Room (2 Viewers)

Anthony Martino

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Section 8 Yo! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Always nice to get a little entertainment in the wee hours of the morning.:tup: The “hit and run” folks always tend to provide the best of it.

Last edited:
That's the thing about wearing a mask; contrary to popular belief, it doesn't filter stupidity or crazy :p

Amplifies it from what I’ve seen.
It adds the superpowers of instant judgement, scorn, and righteous indignation and permits actions such as pepper spraying or physical violence against non-wearers.

crazy world

Amplifies it from what I’ve seen.
It adds the superpowers of instant judgement, scorn, and righteous indignation and permits actions such as pepper spraying or physical violence against non-wearers.

crazy world

Sigh. Do you really want to drag this funny thread into the Politics section because you're offended by a piece of cloth? It was a joke. Get over it. :rolleyes:

FWIW, you are the one who brought masks into this convo.

That's the thing about wearing a mask; contrary to popular belief, it doesn't filter stupidity or crazy :p
Sigh. Do you really want to drag this funny thread into the Politics section because you're offended by a piece of cloth? It was a joke. Get over it. :rolleyes:

FWIW, you are the one who brought masks into this convo.

Jesus H Christ dude.

I made a joke about the crazy guy in the vid, no one else took it as anything else.
But yeah, keep pestering me here and in my DMs, that'll definitely make your point :banghead:

PS: Sorry for the derailment Anthony, this is the last response from me on this off topic crap ;)

Jesus H Christ dude.

I made a joke about the crazy guy in the vid, no one else took it as anything else.
But yeah, keep pestering me here and in my DMs, that'll definitely make your point :banghead:

You calling a guy who wears a mask crazy and stupid -that’s a joke?

You calling a guy who wears a mask crazy and stupid -that’s a joke?
Not at all.

This is becoming more and more fitting. :p
639C4F18-2DEF-4D84-84BF-9DAFF369F0B5.jpeg

Well, let’s get it back on track.

apparently he made a joke, which I made a joke in response to, and he got offended. So he started posting a bunch of pissy stuff that had nothing to do with the thread. I responded, and here we are. So carry on.

:rolleyes: That is a hilarious joke !

No jokes in my serious thread!
My deepest gravest apologies Mr. Anthony ! :) Love the vid, I knew about leaving stickers on the hat, now I have to up my game to t-shirts as well. Just need to switch out the GAP tags for Dolce&Gabbana. How'd the session end up?

I miss the common degeneracy of a live poker room. I remember once in Vegas (2015) I was playing $1/$3 at The Orleans from around 7pm till about midnight and this casually dressed 30 something white guy sits at my table. He's in seat 7, no one is in seat 8 and I'm in seat 9. We both seemed to have similar sense of humor as the table was rife with chatter it was easy to gauge people's level of tolerance for 'locker room talk' or just less appropriate humor. A guy in seat 1 was wearing what was likely a ball cap from his employer with the initials of the company CBT on it. I quietly pointed it out to seat 7 and said, "CBT!? Cock and ball torture". We both had a laugh at this guy's hat's expense. We chatted further and evidently, he's a local non pro degen so I start asking about the strip club across the street and he tells me that there are much better clubs to go to and if I'm serious about going he'd call his wife and tell her that he'd be home late. I decline knowing I'm either missing out on what would likely be an amazing adventure with a friendly stranger or an evening ending with me in a tub of ice getting my organs harvested.

Later on in the session the guy starts talking about how he thinks he left a $100 bill, folded, with his cocaine bundle inside, at his previous table. He goes to the previous table and he can't find it. I see him talking to the supe of the poker room. He comes back and claims that he thinks someone stole it. I'm thinking to my self, good luck finding stolen cocaine. I rack up and head to my room and sleep.

The next morning I'm waiting on a bench by the shoe shine area for my uncle, who's I believe is still getting ready. I see the guy from seat 7. He's in his same casual clothes from the night before. He sits next to me and tells me that he's been up all night and did not find his drugs and that when he talked to the poker room supe, he only explained the missing $100 and not what was inside it. He also claimed that he got them to check the cameras. My uncle arrived and I bid seat 7 a due.

This could have all been a bullshit story he was telling me, perhaps so I would ask if he could get me some (and subsequently rip me off), I dunno.

He was definitely a character. I miss weird encounters like these, as sketchy as they might be.

But where's the chip pr0n? Also included are seat 6 and 7.

IMG_20150714_054352.jpg

Last edited:
:rolleyes: That is a hilarious joke !

My deepest gravest apologies Mr. Anthony ! :) Love the vid, I knew about leaving stickers on the hat, now I have to up my game to t-shirts as well. Just need to switch out the GAP tags for Dolce&Gabbana. How'd the session end up?

I was down $1,100 at one point, but fought back to post a -$250 loss on the day

I got a shorter stack all-in three times with the best of it, but he managed to wiggle out by the river each time

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom