Chaosrock is a (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
great host!!!!

I played for my second time at his place Friday night. Dude is an amazing host. He serves food/snack. He opened up his liquor cabinet for me. Hell, I think I went through a half a bottle of his good tequila casa nobles anejo. One of the other guests shared his Forged Oak whiskey.

Due to my over indulgence he offered up a guest bedroom for me.

Hell, the only thing missing was steak and eggs in the morning ;)

On top of the great experience. I cleared 200+ on the evening/morning (we played until 430 ish).

I was actually starting to feel bad for your one buddy. Dude was burning through cash.

Thanks for a great night.

B

Doesn't surprise me. Paulo strikes me as the kind of guy who would be an amazing host. Guy brought a whole liquor's store worth of stuff down for S@P.

While I personally wasn't offered any booze nor was any left on his porch next to my chips........lol
I have never actually met Paulo in person but have been to his house. He is quite a guy though. I hope to finally meet him on May 4 when I journey to Detroit for more quarters.

great host!!!!

I played for my second time at his place Friday night. Dude is an amazing host. He serves food/snack. He opened up his liquor cabinet for me. Hell, I think I went through a half a bottle of his good tequila casa nobles anejo. One of the other guests shared his Forged Oak whiskey.

Due to my over indulgence he offered up a guest bedroom for me.

Hell, the only thing missing was steak and eggs in the morning ;)

On top of the great experience. I cleared 200+ on the evening/morning (we played until 430 ish).

I was actually starting to feel bad for your one buddy. Dude was burning through cash.

Thanks for a great night.

B

Hey Bill! Thanks for the shout-out but if there is anyone who deserves props is Mrs.Chaos! ;) She lets me run two leagues in our house and those cash games as well... She's the true champ! And you guys were more great guests than I was a great host... Besides, you and Mike opened your houses for me first, being fantastic hosts as well... We really have a great bunch of dude playing, don't we?

Anyway, it was great having you guys over man... Just a shame MIke32 couldn't come... Next time though...

It was also great to be able to have two full tables of cash game for a good portion of the night, that's more usual for tourneys here but not often cash games.

I felt for the guy also Bill but he is NOT a novice poker player... He plays loose and fast and he had some great nights in the past... He was actually up maybe 5 buy-ins by 2am and was down 5 buy-ins by 4:30am... I think that most of Kris' profit came between 3:30am and 4:30am... He went back to Ann Arbor with his pockets full :)

I just wished you could have slept more man... When I took Bubbles out at 8am, you were gone already...

Can't wait for next game!

Last edited:
Doesn't surprise me. Paulo strikes me as the kind of guy who would be an amazing host. Guy brought a whole liquor's store worth of stuff down for S@P.

Me and booze together in the same sentence? What a shocker! ;)

And Tree, look who's talking: You, the MASTER himself!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom