Chanman Custom felt (1 Viewer)

Ok Tony gave it one last shot but I think I like the idea of dealer buttons or something else with it on it, maybe adding a raised rail and putting it on that. But here's the last hurrah, it's between these 2.
View attachment 332750
View attachment 332751
Simplicity for me! Looks better with less going on imo.

That's going to be a great table when it's finished.

Simplicity for me! Looks better with less going on imo.

That's going to be a great table when it's finished.
I'm pretty stoked, I'm stuck at work so I can't sign the consent form till I get home. Quitting time can't get here fast enough!

2019-09-12 12.24.30.jpg

Just got shipping notice! I feel like a little kid!

20190927_215257.jpg

Well it took longer than I'd hoped but I finally got my custom felt on the finished table.

@T_Chan did an amazing job on it. Not only the design but top notch customer service. The first felt I was sent was too small for my table by a significant margin. About a foot off on width and length. I contacted Tony, there was either some miscommunication or an error in size transfer to the printer or both. I don't blame anyone because mistakes happen. Tony was very helpful and apologetic. Went right at fixing the issue which included fixing the design file. This in turn led to some slight changes in the bet line location and adding significantly more room to the middle area of the table which allowed the addition of the play like a Champion today to the middle without cluttering things too much. Sent it to the printer and express shipped it to me once completed.

Absolutely no problems with this one and a perfectly painless process even with the error. I can't recommend Tony enough. Top notch work from a stand up guy.

My only hope is I win more on this table than my Irish did last week against Georgia :dead:

20190927_221016.jpg

Beautiful indeed and congrats!
With that size of (apparently jumbo) cup holders NOT in the rail, your "racetrack" (player) area should have been larger, at the expense of the central betting area, IMO. Again, I don't know the table's dimensions.

It was a pleasure working with you @Marhault , thanks for your patience with the mishap. The first felt which was too small might make for a good poster/banner on the wall or something ;)

It was a pleasure working with you @Marhault , thanks for your patience with the mishap. The first felt which was too small might make for a good poster/banner on the wall or something ;)
I'll find a use for it, haven't decided yet. Would love to put it on a smaller more portable table maybe but that will be a while down the road.

Beautiful indeed and congrats!
With that size of (apparently jumbo) cup holders NOT in the rail, your "racetrack" (player) area should have been larger, at the expense of the central betting area, IMO. Again, I don't know the table's dimensions.
Table is 8x4 I agree the jumbo cups ended up bigger than I'd thought. If I hadn't got them so cheap I'd return them. I'll probably get smaller ones to go with the table. I think it's 9 inches to the bet line or maybe larger.

Unless the "racetrack" area is huge, I can't see how slide-under (ie protruding) cup holders can be functional.
Maybe follow the conservative route and have side tables for the drinks (you can install the cup holders there)

Unless the "racetrack" area is huge, I can't see how slide-under (ie protruding) cup holders can be functional.
Maybe follow the conservative route and have side tables for the drinks (you can install the cup holders there)
I've always used slide under cup holders and prefer them a thousand percent over built in. They're removable, and movable which gives you tons of flexibility. Only table I ever had with built in cup holders didn't last long.

I have a bunch of silver and plastic smaller ones I'll use on this one for now I just got the brass ones on eBay for like 20 bucks for 8 and thought they'd go with the color scheme. In hindsight the jumbo is a bit large.

On the other hand, jumbo is the only choice for whisky glasses. I 've seen from time to time an intermediate size, branded "medium" or 'large" but they 're hard to find.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom