Changing auction structure (1 Viewer)

I’ve been following this keenly and have some strong opinions - the most significant of which is the opinion that all auctions should be determined based on height. I know it’s seemingly not fair, but natural selection prefers taller people. You shorter people really should’ve stretched more often as a child. I don’t expect this to be controversial - I think height speaks for itself - but I’ll hold off on my other auction-related thoughts for a bit.

As a short person my only solace is imagining us both on a long flight and you cursing the airline for having such tiny seats the whole flight while I catch up on sleep in my cozy seat in comfort.

I’ve been following this keenly and have some strong opinions - the most significant of which is the opinion that all auctions should be determined based on height. I know it’s seemingly not fair, but natural selection prefers taller people. You shorter people really should’ve stretched more often as a child.

I don’t expect this to be controversial - I think height speaks for itself - but I’ll hold off on my other auction-related thoughts for a bit.
Great I’ll win every auction. I’ve decided to identify as a 7’6” man from now on. Albeit one who can sleep comfortably on a plane.

So idk the exact rules on posting an auction
This may be the most superfluous statement ever made on PCF.

The rules (including end time) are fairly stated at the start of an auction. You don't like the result, so you want the extension to be increased 28,800%?! Three words: Set. An. Alarm.

This thread is analogous to farting alone in an elevator, then realizing you weren't alone, then having to move or find another job.

So the only logical next step at this point is to kill the @xdukeluvax account and start a new one. I suggest '@notajerkoff' ... Wait, that one is taken....that's @Josh Kifer's 4th account.

Good luck to you, sir.

All auctions should end at 2pm on Sundays.
Every one of them. That way you know every Sunday at 2pm to be aware.
It’s like the Thursday game then, you don’t need an invite, you just know to go.

Can we get PCF to push us ending warnings on auction threads we are watching?

I don’t buy anything from auctions and I don’t sell anything in auctions but I do like to throw out impossibly hard and relatively useless suggestions for stupid shit that’s unnecessary. Seems to be a market for it in this world anymore.

I DEMAND THIS BALD BOT BE REMOVED!
Keep @bergs name out ya motha f*#%kin mouth!
1652806125073.gif

Still
So idk the exact rules on posting an auction but i had a bid holding for 3 full days and then some jerk off out bids me with a minimum bid when there was basically no time left for me to then re bid and i lost…. I think an auction should end 12 or 24 hours after the last bid so this doesnt happen.
Care to chime in again?

As a short person my only solace is imagining us both on a long flight and you cursing the airline for having such tiny seats the whole flight while I catch up on sleep in my cozy seat in comfort.
That’s when I get up from seat by pulling down on your headrest and then letting it go, turning your head into a watermelon slingshot.

(Amusingly, I posted this on DNeg’s Twitter one time when he made some post about always reclining because he paid for it even though he doesn’t need the space. He ended up blocking me. God, please let me fly with him some day so I can bring my beta of the DNeg’s Siege Machine a real thing).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom