Changing auction structure (2 Viewers)

Except a Schmendr1ck. Stopped him cold in the third at the Dilemma In Dallas. Never seen anything like it. You should’ve heard our live color commentary…

“Potato goes down! DOWN GOES POTATO!! DOWN GOES POTATO!! OH THE HUMANITY”
I tried to get shirts made, but apparently I had to get permissions from NBC, UFC, Taco Bell, PCF, and the owner of the Windy Crest golf club.....
Screenshot_20210719-224359.jpg

Cowboys O/U is 10.5 wins, I want the under for $200.
God no. I'm not betting on that trash this year. I have a full pain train coming with the Browns to suffer thru. The only worse bet is the Over on Dallas....

(Amusingly, I posted this on DNeg’s Twitter one time when he made some post about always reclining because he paid for it even though he doesn’t need the space. He ended up blocking me. God, please let me fly with him some day so I can bring my beta of the DNeg’s Siege Machine a real thing).
What a twat.

I hope Hell has a special room for people like this, where they get their knees smashed with a pair of 12lb sledgehammers, then healed and smashed again for eternity.

Because as a tall guy who's knees are always unintentionally pressed against the seat in front of me, that's what it feels like when these assholes jam their seat back without so much as a courtesy check first.

Can we get you to design a full set of "Some Jerk-off" chips? Then we'll run a group buy to sell about 50,000 of them, and when OP comes back in 6 months, boy wIll he be surprised!!!
I still wonder to this day what the folk in the Chinese factory thought when they saw that s*** on the production line :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

So Idk the rules for these special sales but we need to change them immediately. You see, some jerk off guessed 340 and I guessed 225 and the correct guess was 328. I basically didn't have enough time to count all the cocoa puffs in the jar! SMH

So Idk the rules for these special sales but we need to change them immediately. You see, some jerk off guessed 340 and I guessed 225 and the correct guess was 328. I basically didn't have enough time to count all the cocoa puffs in the jar! SMH

Lmfao I don’t think @xdukeluvax will ever recover from this thread. My suggestion, just burn the account and use another one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom