CHAN MAN PROJECT TAKES SHAPE

Lemonzest

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would just do the main logo once right in the middle of the table. Both logos look cool.

Mike mac

Flush
Reaction score
EXCELLENT ... I WAS THINKING IF I HAD ONE JACK SPARROW IT WOULD BE OFF BALANCE ... IM JUST NOT SURE.... AND AND MAYBE A BET LINE DONE WITH THE SMALL CROSSED TOMAHAWKS?

Mike mac

Flush
Reaction score
WELL... I BOUGHT THIS CURRENT TABLE AS IS... AND I JUST WANTED TO MAKE MY MARK ON 'ER. SHE IS MINT, BUT ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE... THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENT, CHRIS DID AN EXCELLENT JOB DESIGNING THE CURRENT TOPPER.
I DO LOVE IT, JUST TIME FOR A CHANGE :)

Mike mac

Flush
Reaction score
THINKING ABOUT ADDING SOME COLOR TO THE FELT/FEATHERS., LIKE THE SAME AS THE CHIPS IN MY HOTSTAMP SET. CANARY YELLOW, RADIANT REDS, FLAMINGO BLUE. MAYBE A WAR PAINT RADIANT RED BAR ACCROSS THE EYES OF THE BALD INDIAN WITH THE TOMAHAWKS. THINKING OF HAVING HIM A SMALLER SCALE AND IN THE CENTER .... ANY HELP / IDEAS WOULD BE MOST EXCELLENTLY WELCOMED

Attachments

inca911

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Your caps lock is stuck again. You might want to get that checked out, or folks (like myself) will likely block you and not see what you have to share. I would have only one person on my blocked list if you keep "screaming" in ALL FUCKING CAPS! IT'S REALLY ANNOYING AND DOESN'T LEND ITSELF TO A POLITE EXCHANGE OF INFORMATION. YOUR SALE IS OVER AND IT WAS A NICE GIMMICK FOR A BIT, BUT HAVE A BIT OF CLASS GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

Coyote

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Mike is an Archaic or Classical Ancient Greek (clearly NOT Hellenistic, though). :D
There were only capital letters at the time.
To make the experience more authentic, I 'd suggest writing in unmistakeably archaic "ox-turning" mode, ie from left to right and then from right to left, alternating on each row
>>>>>>>> >
< <<<<<<<<

Jake14mw

Pair
Reaction score
Interesting slide under cupholders on the outside of the table. How do people like those? Is there some gap that they slide into? Do they stay in place?

Mike mac

Flush
Reaction score
I DID HAVE ONE GUY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE CUP HOLDERS... SO I blocked HIM :)

THEY ARE SCREWED INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE TABLE.... WORKS WELL TO KEEP THE WET DRINKS from staining the faux suede. i wish i could type backwards.... it is really just for fun... everyone is so up tight these days.

Paulo

Straight
Reaction score
Interesting slide under cupholders on the outside of the table. How do people like those? Is there some gap that they slide into? Do they stay in place?
They stay in place and honestly drove me nuts. The original plan was to make them slide out from underneath but require a lot of wood work. The table is great; and it’s a good spot, but I wasn’t a fan of the cup holder choice.
A few “Side tables” would have been better.

Mike mac

Flush
Reaction score
Maybe Mike is an Archaic or Classical Ancient Greek (clearly NOT Hellenistic, though). :D
There were only capital letters at the time.
To make the experience more authentic, I 'd suggest writing in unmistakeably archaic "ox-turning" mode, ie from left to right and then from right to left, alternating on each row
>>>>>>>> >
< <<<<<<<<

Like Like Quote Reply

clever FOX

Top Bottom