SOLD Championship Poker Series Tournament Set- 1k to 500k chips. 950 plus extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Cheese

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As some of you already know my group has decided they don't want to play tournaments anymore (of course after I get sweet tournament chips) so I really don't have a use for these. I managed to twist a couple arms and get 4 others together for a small tournament with these but alas my group is just not interested in tournaments. They prefer cash games so these might as well go to someone who will enjoy them.

I cleaned all of these when I got them by whipping them off with a damp rag, then a few days later I used mineral oil and lightly oiled them all to bring out the colors. They have been played with for about 3 hours total and only about half of them at that.

Breakdown:
1000 x 200
5000 x 200
25000 x 200
100000 x 200
500000 x 100
Bounty x 50

Plus I ordered some extras from Dave so once those arrive I can send them over if these sell before I receive those from him. I forget how many I ordered from him but I think it might have been a few of each denomination...

I'd like to get 332.50 plus shipping. I will be shipping these in the white chip boxes that they came in and then in a heavy duty box (I would prefer not to use a USPS flat rate box because they just aren't very heavy duty but if someone really wants me to ship them via USPS flat rate I will). Payment via paypal friends and family or add 3% for fees.

Chip racks and birdcage are not included.

IMG_20150224_193021664_zpstnxeo0vj.jpg

IMG_20150224_193035618_zpsvwgfot2j.jpg

Must resist... I have 2000 of these already. Why do I still want more! :)

In all seriousness, if this were split, I would probably take the 1000s and 5000s, and would definitely take 15 bounty chips.

Must resist... I have 2000 of these already. Why do I still want more! :)

In all seriousness, if this were split, I would probably take the 1000s and 5000s, and would definitely take 15 bounty chips.

If all are spoken for I would be willing to split. Give into the dark side!

fb1eef74a326c861d3249051881f5b5796efbcfdecdb905b3af7abe782287f5e.jpg

Plus I ordered some extras from Dave so once those arrive I can send them over if these sell before I receive those from him. I forget how many I ordered from him but I think it might have been a few of each denomination...

I have you down for a complete sample set (21 chips). I can mail direct to the buyer (instead of you) if you sell your set (to a single buyer) before all the sample sets go out. I'm working on them today, and hope to have everything packed and in the mail by Saturday.

Good luck with the sale!

hello , im interesting by all the set , thanks ,
mp ;)

If this deal falls through, I will take the entire set. I seen it last night and kept fighting with myself about it. When I seen someone say they wanted it, it made me sad.

Yankee is Known on french forum.
No problem on transaction with him.
if translation is requested i Will help with pleasure.

Thanks for the offer loul13. I replied to his message the other day but haven't heard back from him. I'll give him until this afternoon to reply but then I'm going to let the next interested party have a crack at it.

I would just make them suffer and use them as the cash game chips:

25000 = .25
100000 x $1
500000 x $5

If they wine, I would slap them... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom