CHAMPIONSHIP POKER BELT - Undisputed Champion! (1 Viewer)

linebacker55

Sitting Out
Reaction score
We have an annual "Liquor" Christmas Tournament (20-25 guys). Everyone brings a 40 ouncer. Also play this as a bounty tournament. $25000 starting stack with ONE free rebuy/top up. Prize payout was 12/8/3 last year. Winner gets their name engraved on the Championship belt! Just ordered 40 custom 47 mm bounty/all in chips from BR poker. Will post pics when I receive them. Got the idea off a guy on youtube - Chris M? Hoping to buy a new set of chips - Monte Carlo Poker Chips - from Apache poker when back in stock.

Attachments

• belt 4.jpg
    belt 4.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 113
  • belt 3.jpg
    belt 3.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 120
  • belt 2.jpg
    belt 2.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 107
  • belt 1.jpg
    belt 1.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 115
I have seen that belt as a special order on Amazon
I have seen that belt as a special order on Amazon
https://www.undisputedbelts.com/col...nship-belt-custom-text?variant=34893570277510. This was a custom order. They do have one on the website with the same plates. I just added poker chips and "Bottle Game" text to the front plate. I added an image of liquor bottles and "Christmas Cheer" text that they placed it in their existing image.

2020 - Covid :LOL: :laugh:
yeah...Game was scheduled for a Sat night and we had a potential covid outbreak on Wednesday...cancelled the game and by Saturday it was nothing...so covid won that round.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom