Chairs, good deal? (1 Viewer)

They look pretty comfortable and 25 each seems like a decent price. If you want them I'd try and talk them down a bit since you are buying in quantity.

Look like decent chairs, I’d definitely try to get 10 for 150-200 bucks assuming not stained or worn out. I paid $20 each for my similar ones years ago and got to pick thru lots of them to find ones I wanted.

Yeah, those are solid chairs. $25 seems to be the typical asking price for banquet chairs. Like mike32 said, I would try to get them down to $15-$20 each.

Doesn't look like a Gasser chair as there is no flex back. $25/chair is steep for what those are. I'd aim for $10/$15 per.

... but they are church chairs. When you sit in them, the lord is on your side and the run good will be bountiful. That's worth way more than $25/each . :D :tup:

I did a lot of research on stacking banquet & church chairs before buying some gasser-type chairs.

I see at least 3 things that appear to make these chairs better quality over some cheaper banquet chairs (I wouldn't recommend cheap/flimsy/thin padded banquet chairs to anyone):
  1. looks like thicker padding than some other cheaper banquet chairs
  2. the curved front edge of the seat should be more comfortable for sitting for long periods of time
  3. there is an additional horizontal metal bar on the side of the chair that supports the weight of the chair when stacked, so the seat cushion doesn't get squished when chairs are stacked
The angle of the back of the chair can be a key to comfort. Some cheaper stacking banquet chairs have too large of an angle between the seat and the back, which allows them to be stacked higher, but aren't great for sitting upright for long periods, as there is little to no contact/support for your middle to upper back. I can't quite see the angle of these from the photos, but if you can, check them out in person first to see if they would be comfortable for a poker table.

I did a lot of research on stacking banquet & church chairs before buying some gasser-type chairs.

I see at least 3 things that appear to make these chairs better quality over some cheaper banquet chairs (I wouldn't recommend cheap/flimsy/thin padded banquet chairs to anyone):
  1. looks like thicker padding than some other cheaper banquet chairs
  2. the curved front edge of the seat should be more comfortable for sitting for long periods of time
  3. there is an additional horizontal metal bar on the side of the chair that supports the weight of the chair when stacked, so the seat cushion doesn't get squished when chairs are stacked
The angle of the back of the chair can be a key to comfort. Some cheaper stacking banquet chairs have too large of an angle between the seat and the back, which allows them to be stacked higher, but aren't great for sitting upright for long periods, as there is little to no contact/support for your middle to upper back. I can't quite see the angle of these from the photos, but if you can, check them out in person first to see if they would be comfortable for a poker table.
/thread

They look pretty comfortable and 25 each seems like a decent price. If you want them I'd try and talk them down a bit since you are buying in quantity.
This. They're not Gasser chairs but they'll do the job. Try to bargain with them for $20 each.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom