Ceramics (cards mold) color sample sets (2 Viewers)

Eloe2000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
***All sold***
***Post here for borrowing and trading requests***

These color chips are Pantone color samples from the supplier for the cards mold ceramics as well as other 43mm ceramics group buys.

What you get: 1 color sample set of 10x 43mm chips with 8 colors per chip along with an AI file with the colors to aid in your designing.

Price: $12 US shipped or $20 international shipped* (I will confirm depending on country of orders, but this should stand)

Limit of 1 set per person unless we do not sell out of the 30 sets available. You can leave your dibs for an extra set if you would like which will be fulfilled on a first comes first served basis after everyone else gets 1.

I am giving pre-dibs to the designers, Sean, and other who helped out with the original group buy. If I named you below for dibs but you want to pass please just comment to release dibs.

Post dibs or in below for your set. Payment info to follow.

*Please note that the supplier knew these were sample chips and they quite frankly phoned it while aligning the edges because they were trying to get these to us very fast. The edge is only slightly aligned to one side. FWIW I did not have problems with edge alignment on my full Casa Mango set. So don't let the edge alignment concern you.

Color Wheels.jpg

66B9D848-8B5D-41ED-8BDF-9ECCCC7E9D5A.jpeg
B4CF1F26-7C2F-43CE-A87D-01FE5F952FFF.jpeg

Dibs:

Last edited:
Thanks for putting me down for one already! If I can manage to hide this thread from sveryone else, I would take another one as well.

For shipping, can we hold onto them until cut cards come in?

Oh, and btw, i don’t think they can edge align both sides unless one image is reversed for the backside

Oh, and btw, i don’t think they can edge align both sides unless one image is reversed for the backside
Haha, I am an idiot. FWIW the side that is aligned is still off on a lot. But my actual chips was not.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom