Ceramic WSOP Replicas (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Got these from the Chiproom (thanks Jim). They're ceramic, else a perfect replica of the WSOP chips.

Have enough for a 30 person T10K tourney with color ups.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416693722.119779.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416693736.587891.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416693750.264960.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416693811.331658.jpg

Except for the mortar and pestle "mold", those are some dead ringers. There's even a little "splitting" in the aligned edge-spots.

Very nice! I don't see them listed on his site, was this a one time thing or does he have more to sell?

864d61fd4d178ac4e53242279cb8-660x660.jpg

You will sell those to me next week because they are just ceramics.

never thought i'd see the day when berg bought ceramics, but this was a nice grab. i'll be curious to try them out.

Trademark infringement produces some awesome results. Wonder why they balked at the top hat and cane but had no problem with the Rio logo.

Total breakdown is 80 T5000, 120 T1000, 200 T500, 360 T100, and 240 T25 for a total of 1000 chipes.

Trademark infringement produces some awesome results. Wonder why they balked at the top hat and cane but had no problem with the Rio logo.

Perhaps they know something about the Rio (Caesar's) lawyers that we don't.

"Hey, remember that paste eating idiot we grew up with"

"The one we got drunk, and then Photoshopped pictures of him with a goat? What's he doing these days?"

"He's a Ceasears attorney... And I'm going to make me some replicas..."

Congrats Sir, one question this set is ceramic hybrid Sun Fly or maybe china clay Mr Chip mold? this weekend use one little mac book computer not seen my old eyes

Congrats Sir, one question this set is ceramic hybrid Sun Fly or maybe china clay Mr Chip mold? this weekend use one little mac book computer not seen my old eyes

I actually don't know the difference between Sun Fly and Mr. Chip ceramic. They're definitely fully ceramic chips with no textured mold or inlay impression, so I'm not sure what the hybrid is in reference to. I think Jim mentioned that they were originally Mr. Chip and were selling at $1/chip but the sales were stopped for obvious reasons with a very limited quantity produced.

Pretty sure that MrChip.eu uses Sun-Fly ceramic blanks, and probably printed by Sun-Fly too. China clays are something else. Hybrid chips are ceramics with a recessed center area that contains a printed label (usually laminated).

1st pic ITT, top chip in the airtite is a DCS1 commem.

What do I win?:confused:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom