Ceramic sets with low denominations? (1 Viewer)

Boe6Eod7Nty

Reaction score
Hey, new to PCF, recently took an interest in getting a poker chip set better than dice chips.

So I went ahead and ordered a few sample sets from apache; Scrolls, Milano, Majestic, Monte Carlo, and Monaco. After a few days of playing with them I've come to enjoy the scrolls quite a bit, however, they don't seem to come in the denominations I'd like. Though I do play quite a bit of 1/2, the most common use for my dice chips end up being home games with friends, playing 5c/10c. Unfortunately, scrolls don't come lower than 50cent, and I can't seem to find any pre-made sets with lower denominations.

So here's where my biggest question is: Am I best off trying to get custom-printed ceramics with the denominations I'd like?

I've also toyed with the idea of getting a tournament set, something without dollar values, as this would eliminate the low denomination problem, just have to get a tournament set that goes down to a 5 or 10 chip. I haven't been able to find anything like this on google though, not sure if I'm looking in the wrong places.

I'm also interested in what other ceramic chips are available. I've heard of Nevada Jacks, Tiki Kings, Crown Laural, Howdy, and Ravenor. Any recommendations on which to get samples for would be appreciated! (As well as where you'd buy them) Also interested in which are available as semi-custom, (again, I'd like a 5 cent chip for playing with friends) I've seen Tiki available as semi-custom, but couldn't find any others available.

Thanks in advance, hope to get pretty active on PCF going forward, seems like a fun (yet expensive) hobby!

If you talk to ABC, they can custom print any denom on any of their stock chips. Except for one, Card Wars maybe. Something about the files being older or something like that. Ask them, they'll tell you.

Semi custom Tiki King’s or Dia De Los Muertos chips from @ABC Gifts and Awards/BRPro
If you like the ceramic Scrolls, then as Rich pointed out, the semi-custom (you can choose whatever denom you want) ceramics from ABC/BRPro are it. Here's the link to the custom chips page at BRPro. Although more expensive, the ceramics from ABC/BRPro are much better quality than the Scrolls.

I'd suggest a $.05 denom over a $.10 chip since $.25 is a multiple of it. Also, unless you want to change the colors of the standard $.25 and $1 chips, you only really need to order semi-customs for the $.05 denom.

Last edited:
If you like the ceramic Scrolls, then as Rich pointed out, the semi-custom (you can choose whatever denom you want) ceramics from ABC/BRPro are it. Here's the link to the custom chips page at BRPro. Although more expensive, the ceramics from ABC/BRPro are much better quality than the Scrolls.
Are there differences between the BRPro ceramic chips offered? I think I'm going to get a sample of each option BRPro offers, but I am wondering if any are just different print, or if the textures are actually different for each one.

Are there differences between the BRPro ceramic chips offered? I think I'm going to get a sample of each option BRPro offers, but I am wondering if any are just different print, or if the textures are actually different for each one.
The chips on that page all are all ABC blanks with different printing, so they'll all have the same texture. Just getting one sample set out of what they offer and then ordering whichever design you like best is enough IMO. Personally I'm a huge fan of the Dia De Los Muertos design.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom