Cancelled CDI98 - Trade or Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sbp8984

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
My OCD is killing me having acquired mixed variants of this chip, I am after a swap with the pale variation of the $5s or will consider cash

I have 2 racks of these CDI98s (These are the darker variant but still extremely vibrant)
cdi2.jpg

CDiB (2).jpg

Condition I would say are very good+/excellent, sharp edges but quite a few have flea bites (please use pictures to judge)

Looking for similar condition or I can add some cash if yours are in better condition

My preference to trade, but I can sell. Entire lot takes priority , but can split by the rack (if both are accounted for)

Cancelled
Payment: Paypal FF or UK Bank transfer

Shipping is from the UK - I can ship overseas at buyers risk

Please post here on thread first and then pm me.

Thanks

Last edited:
My opinion only, but all things considered, there's really not that much difference between the "darker" and "lighter" base versions of this chip denom. I have had varying quantities of both, as well as a good many that look in between. Once you clean and oil them, the contrast between them is even less noticeable. So, if you have any worries about whether these chips will play nice with the CDI98 $5s you already have, my answer is "yes".

My opinion only, but all things considered, there's really not that much difference between the "darker" and "lighter" base versions of this chip denom. I have had varying quantities of both, as well as a good many that look in between. Once you clean and oil them, the contrast between them is even less noticeable. So, if you have any worries about whether these chips will play nice with the CDI98 $5s you already have, my answer is "yes".
agreed, there is a very subtle difference, but it is there on close inspection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom