Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Hello!

Looking for 500 piece CDI 98 cash set in excellent to minty condition :

200 x $1
200 x $5
80x $25
20x $100

Hit me up with what you have and your price! Thanks!

No offense, but you are relatively new so I can only guess how much you know about this set.

Are you sure you want what you think you want?
Maybe you do, maybe you don't. A Paulson CDI 98 set like that is both very nice and quite expensive/difficult to find. Unfortunately a simple "Wanted" post is unlikely to generate your desired set.

If you use the search fn to look through past m2m Sales threads here you will get a better idea of both price and how frequently they trade hands.

Another option is to PM @doublebooyah85 he has recently put together a very nice and quite large set of these. I'm sure he could shed some light on the topic

Been eyeing them myself but they’re a tad overpriced and not my ideal breakdown. But if one is motivated enough then maybe…

1644090727534.jpeg

GLWS
Not mine anymore
Just sold 2 weeks ago…..

This is only over priced by $1/chip. The sets don’t often go for sale. If you are looking for a 98CDI set, I’d pull the trigger.
I would concur with @doublebooyah85 , these don’t come often and not the most horribly priced set I have seen. A good cleaning and oil and would be a great set. Good luck on your CDI98 journey as for me, I am about complete with mine, almost.

A0BFE7F5-EA2A-4C9B-B129-D55BBA6A64E8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom