Found CDI $5s swap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmoney

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I’m looking to trade the light pink rack on the right for a slightly darker shade as seen on the left.

For any CDI heads I was previously convinced I already had the light version, but the new rack I bought is even lighter in color.

The difference is subtle in lower light conditions, but I’d prefer all my racks to match. I’m also open to a trade that would include 50 matching $5s and 50 $1s, value TBD.

Gray background is in natural light, white background is a white LED. Neither photo is edited.
BF6DBAB5-657A-48D9-A747-91B4828B91DD.jpeg
FA9E0E42-BA29-4173-ACE1-666BCAFE8B1B.jpeg

Reminder bump: I'm looking to trade a rack (plus a few spares) of "light" CDI98 $5s for a rack of "dark" or "darker" $5s. Please help!

Thanks! One other member also reached out via PM and is looking into it. Much appreciated.

Here's what I got. From among my collection, the rack to the left is what I would call consistently brighter, while the rack on the right is what I would call consistently darker. To me, there is very little difference overall, but if the darker rack works for you then you can have a trade.

Attachments

• 20230325_091503.jpg
    20230325_091503.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 44
Here's what I got. From among my collection, the rack to the left is what I would call consistently brighter, while the rack on the right is what I would call consistently darker. To me, there is very little difference overall, but if the darker rack works for you then you can have a trade.

The contrast between your two racks seems similar to mine - subtle under lower light conditions but quite noticeable in bright or direct light.

Since the other PCFer is based in the US I will wait for them due to international vs domestic shipping considerations. If that falls through I will send you a PM. Thank you sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom