CDI 1988 Paulson chips (1 Viewer)

These are never avaliable. I can never find them and if a set or parts of a set were up for dibs, I’m a day late. I can’t babe my cell at work and I work a lot so I am almost always the last to see a set. I just scored on a sample set of the Paulson top hat and cane chips. But I never usually get to anything on time. The pharaoh and the Paulson classic poker chips. Both had great sets in the past 8 months or so and I missed both by a few hours.
Yeah...they're tough to get. HOWEVER...I just picked up some chips that might replace them in my new relabel cash set...so you all will be the first to know if 3 racks of already murdered radiant reds are coming to market. :) I will keep you posted my friends!!

20220228_095153.jpg

The Chip Design Tool makes DG Saturn look really yellow but I'm comparing it to a CPC colour sample. Have a look at my previous post with the CPC colour sample and the CDI sample and see how the greens differ from one another.
Ah, yeah I see. You’re right, I agree

What would y’all suggest for a 5,000 chip. I know they don’t make one. I want to use the 25,100,500,1000 chips. Maybe one of the lower denominations for a 5,000 chip. What color or lower denomination would y’all go with?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom