Found CDI 05 / Paulson Classic Cash Set (VGC+) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMR911

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello PCF family, I'm looking for a Paulson Classics or CDI 05 cash set :) Stakes of 0.25/0.25 to $2/5

Ranging from Very Good to Mint Condition — This is a wanted AD so yes, cash is available and so is a TRADE that you can find HERE.

Here are the pictures of the cash set(s) I'm looking for (thank you @Jeevansluck & @PlaidDragon for the pics).
BE81F1D4-9CD0-46DF-A531-034C2E04A03F.jpeg

OR...
20210502_160219_HDR.jpg

Thanks
Enjoy :)
- V

I hope you reali,e that neither set has a quarter for $.25/$.50... obviously the White fracs can be relabeled as quarters... but I believe the Pharaoh series has a quarter and also a version of NON denoms that could be used as quarters.

Good luck with the hunt, CDIs supposedly (between 98 and 05s) where by far the most produced fantasy line chips, they seem to come in waves. Sometimes a bunch become available... then 6 months of nothing, but they are definitely out there!

I hope you reali,e that neither set has a quarter for $.25/$.50... obviously the White fracs can be relabeled as quarters... but I believe the Pharaoh series has a quarter and also a version of NON denoms that could be used as quarters.

Good luck with the hunt, CDIs supposedly (between 98 and 05s) where by far the most produced fantasy line chips, they seem to come in waves. Sometimes a bunch become available... then 6 months of nothing, but they are definitely out there!
Yeah fair, I'm leaving denoms and multiple purchases open because then I could what Nav did and make the paulson classic $1s a frac or the paulson classic $10 a frac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom