Status
Not open for further replies.

Boother36

Straight
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Somehow, my CDI 05 set has come up 1 chip short in a rack of $5's. I'm looking to track down that 1 chips to complete my set. I know this community well enough that by simply asking, someone would say "I got one for ya, I'll drop it in the mail". And while I would truely appreciate that gesture, I'm willing to trade 1 newish Paris $1 in exchange for the CDI. Please PM me and let's work something out.

So in other words, I am looking for this:
CDI.jpg

And I have this to trade:
Paris.jpg

Also, If you have any extra CDI 05 $1K's (2 barrels or so), I would love to take them off your hands. I have a full rack of Paris $1's available for trade for $1K CDI's, or some other things that we could talk about as trade bait (fracs, $2 and $3 chips). Again, PM me and let's see if we can work a deal.

Thanks,

Jon

Last edited:
Hmm I'm still hoping to find two barrels of $5s to finish my set
20211111_101721.jpg

But those lonely 5 sitting there won't mind helping finish another set.

How about your chip and a spare, for the great price of.... Merry Christmas! Send your address and we will get a couple out to ya!

Fellow Chipper Ben

My extras. The 5s were in a shuffle stack with the 1s so they could use a bath. Probably not as clean as Ben’s.

1638752763856.jpeg

This is why I love this chipping community....I throw a request for a favor out there and I have people fighting over helping me out!! Thank you both!!

Ben, I'll PM you next.

Karl, I hope my $5K plaques are serving you well these days!! :):tup:

Thanks for reaching out, but Ben hooked me up, so I'm all set. I guess I should have closed this thread....sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom