Wanted CC cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sramp17

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t need anything crazy. Going to start hosting a low stakes .25/.50 cash game with $50 buy ins and the dice chip could use an upgrade

I have royal and pharaoh samples and some ceramics but realized I don’t need to spend the extra money on ceramics at this time but I am open to them if the numbers right. Anything is an upgrade from the current dice chips

Thinking I need 500-600 chips with a healthy mix of .25/1/5 and maybe a few 25s but probably not necessary at this point

looking for a whole set so I’m not trying to piece anything together

Thanks!

*Edit* thinking I’d like to hang around the $200-$300 range if possible

Agreed. Also, mainly playing with these three chips leaves me wanting more color. Dunes fit the bill nicely for me since the $20 chip did/does get used in .25/.50 and up games.

I posted a good comparison pic here - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/china-clay-poker-chip-cash-set-comparison-picture.51383/

Option that will require some work - swap out the .25's (fracs are always most desirable for resale):
1) buy 600 chip lot currently for sale
2) buy 200 new, unlabeled Majestics via @Apache any color you like for $84
3) buy 400 Majestic .25 labels (not sure best source) for $40
4) sell 200 original Majestic, pink .25's for $75

Net cost; about $250 and you'll have a colorful, custom set (of course I'd add 20-40 custom green $20's while I was at it!)

Last edited:
Agreed. Also, mainly playing with these three chips leaves me wanting more color. Dunes fit the bill nicely for me since the $20 chip did/does get used in .25/.50 and up games.

I posted a good comparison pic here - https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/china-clay-poker-chip-cash-set-comparison-picture.51383/

Option that will require some work - swap out the .25's (fracs are always most desirable for resale):
1) buy 600 chip lot currently for sale
2) buy 200 new, unlabeled Majestics via @Apache any color you like for $84
3) buy 400 Majestic .25 labels (not sure best source) for $40
4) sell 200 original Majestic, pink .25's for $75

Net cost; about $250 and you'll have a colorful, custom set (of course I'd add 20-40 custom green $20's while I was at it!)
Good option. I think I may just buy them from @Ram15 and use as is for a bit. Going to give a little more time to see if anybody else has anything they’d be willing to part with

Check out the Sun-fly “Prestige” group buy going on right now. You can get 400 chips at around 60 cents per (before tariffs/shipping).

Certain customization options are available for free.

I’m not familiar with the chips, but they seem to be well reviewed by other members here.

Check out the Sun-fly “Prestige” group buy going on right now. You can get 400 chips at around 60 cents per (before tariffs/shipping).

Certain customization options are available for free.

I’m not familiar with the chips, but they seem to be well reviewed by other members here.
Not sure the hype of that design, doesn’t do anything for me personally

Attachments

• 1591469980442.png
    1591469980442.png
    108.2 KB · Views: 64
Just hang around here a while and don't worry if something gets away like those Majestics, since you didn't just love them. I came here to do the the same and after posting a lot and talking to a bunch of guys here, I finally had a great set come up for sale. Only took about three weeks, and I learned a lot along the way.

Edit: BTW, I bought over 800 CC chips near the bottom end of your price range. Used, but in excellent condition. And a nearly perfect distribution for a low stakes cash set.

Just wanted to say those majestic .25 and $5 are no where near to each other in person. Even more when you slightly oil them.

Gl finding your set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom