Cavalry Club Tournament Set & Extras - Sample Sets (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Okay, folks...time to solicit for sample sets.

1572806594674.png

A complete sample set will consiste of one of each of the 9 chips pictured above. I'm not cherry picking anything...I'm just grabbing chips off the top.

There are at least 11 complete samples sets available. The first 11 to reply in this thread with a dibs post for themselves will have the opportunity to receive one complete set. More complete sets may be available after that, and at least three additional sets minus the bounty chip will also be available, so even if 11 have already posted be sure to respond with your interest.

In order to receive these chips, I will require a donation to The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Required donation amounts are as follows:

Complete sample set: $40
Sample set minus bounty: $36
Single "Cuck Fancer" 28 NCV chip: $20

To avoid receiving donations early or from folks that didn't respond in time for a sample set, I will withhold the links for donation for now. Once the folks have been determined I'll reach out to them directly with instructions for the donations. I will offer shipping internationally, however the recipients will need to cover the postage amount that exceeds $3.50.

Tagging those that have expressed explicit interest in donating/receiving a sample set & haven't already had one specifically allocated to them:

@Ben8257
@FiveThous
@Outkicked
@Coyote
@arch3r
@TheBigTater
@MarquetteMonkey
@WedgeRock
@CraigT78

Also tagging @AK Chip just in case.

Okay, folks...time to solicit for sample sets.

View attachment 361611

A complete sample set will consiste of one of each of the 9 chips pictured above. I'm not cherry picking anything...I'm just grabbing chips off the top.

There are at least 11 complete samples sets available. The first 11 to reply in this thread with a dibs post for themselves will have the opportunity to receive one complete set. More complete sets may be available after that, and at least three additional sets minus the bounty chip will also be available, so even if 11 have already posted be sure to respond with your interest.

In order to receive these chips, I will require a donation to The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Required donation amounts are as follows:

Complete sample set: $40
Sample set minus bounty: $36
Single "Cuck Fancer" 28 NCV chip: $20

To avoid receiving donations early or from folks that didn't respond in time for a sample set, I will withhold the links for donation for now. Once the folks have been determined I'll reach out to them directly with instructions for the donations. I will offer shipping internationally, however the recipients will need to cover the postage amount that exceeds $3.50.

Tagging those that have expressed explicit interest in donating/receiving a sample set & haven't already had one specifically allocated to them:

@Ben8257
@FiveThous
@Outkicked
@Coyote
@arch3r
@TheBigTater
@MarquetteMonkey
@WedgeRock
@CraigT78

Also tagging @AK Chip just in case.
In!

In.

Edit: Just freeing up a spot, as I understand my sample set has already been set aside for me. (I have friends in hot places.)

In and eager!:)
Just explain, in due time, how the donation can be done. Bank transfer or PP etc

Beautiful set, unfortunately have to pass. Let me know when the donation link goes up and I'll donate a few bucks then.

in if any left

I relinquish my dibs. I've been informed a set has been set aside for me. :wow: Chip karma strikes again and is very real...

Last edited:
In.

Edit: Just freeing up a spot, as I understand my sample set has already been set aside for me. (I have friends in hot places.)
And I was very happy to make a donation to a worthy cause—I challenge others to make donations in excess of the suggested amount.

@Psypher1000
Please consider adding the link as people may want to donate even if they dont get a sample set.

I personally made a small donation and do NOT expect any sample sets.
Cheers for a great cause!

donation.png

Hi folks...sorry for this long overdue update.

1. Some folks have started to receive their sample sets, and that's great! For those that were a mite late to the party, I've received your requests and will respond to them in turn. It looks like there will be a very small quantity of sample sets left but I need to make sure those that have been shipped are safely received first.

2. Thanks to the generosity of PCF we've raised over $1400 for cancer research at Phoenix Children's Hospital. Thank you so much! If you wanted to donate regardless of sample sets, though, there's still time. The following link will take you to the donation page:

https://www.extra-life.org/participant/Psypher1000

3. I received word earlier this week that Cass has entered the maintenance phase of her treatment. This means that she no longer needs to go to the hospital as frequently for treatment, however she's still on oral chemo for a period of time. She's not out of the woods yet, but I'll take every positive step we can get!

Thanks you all for your thoughts, prayers, interest, and donations. May you be blessed with peace, health, and every other manner of blessing this holiday season!

Scott

Arrived safe and sound today.

Happy to hear the positive news - keeping you all in our thoughts Scott.

Man I'm really bummed we missed out on this one, glad to hear things are looking up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom