Cavalry Club Cash Set - Sample Set Order Thread (1 Viewer)

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Well, I'm at it again. I recently received the invoice for my Cavalry Club cash set & it's time to see who out there is interested in sample sets. The set itself contains 13 chips on the HHR mold and will feature an inlay designed by @Johnny5 . Of those 13 chips, I'm offering 9 as samples. Three of them are a 25c, $1, and $5 chip. The other six will be labeled with No Cash Value.

Unfortunately I can't post a full mock of the set yet, and for various reasons I probably won't until well after the sample sets are actually shipped - I want some of the chips to be a surprise!. I do, however, want to give you at least a little taste so you can get an idea of what you might be receiving...

sample.png

Only 10 more sample sets are available. Cost per set will be $23 paid via Paypal f&f, shipped domestically. International buyers will pay $20 plus actual postage. Chips will be mailed in a #0 bubble mailer. As soon as the list is filled I'll hit everyone up with payment details.

Although J5 is doing the inlay for this cash set, I owe some credit to @p5woody for, at a minimum, helping narrow the font family, and it's entirely possible that the font used in the tournament/non-denom set (a set he designed the inlay for) may well be used in the cash set. For that,labor he gets first dibs.

If you're interested in a sample set, simply respond in this thread. If you're name is on the list and you're not a sample collector or are otherwise not interested, just let me know and I'll take your name off the list.

1. @p5woody
2. @LabMonkey
3. @RowdyRawhide
4. @krafticus
5. @Pete
6. @superchromix
7. @Max D
8. @72o
9. @phaze12
10. @Venturalvn

Wait List
@Basmx
@Forty4
@MillyS
@Krony
@SixSpeedFury
@Lycaon
@detroitdad

Last edited:
Hellz ya! Please. Great teaser pic.

I'm in if available didn't count posts.

Edit: my math says I'm out. Not sure how I missed this last night.

Last edited:
We've reached the limit, folks. OP has been updated with all respondents to this point. I'll be reaching out to those in the first 10 very shortly to collect payment.

Very exited to see the final results, and hoping to learn something about designing a custom set from it.

Please be sure to leave out "PCF" in the notes of any PayPal transaction you send. If you include it, your payment will be flagged for review and potentially rejected as potential terrorist activity.

I'm not even kidding.

I think it was in a different thread that I requested to be in the waitlist for this thread lol
Ah, I see what you're referring to. Order would have been the same based on the date of that post. Regardless, you're on the list now & the order is correct.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom