Cats are @holes (2 Viewers)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to spending too much money on poker chips, I fly RC planes. This is a float plane that has been in a spare bedroom waiting for next summer (we only fly off the lake in the summer). My cats apparently decided it was a scratching post. Just yesterday, my wife commented that she was amazed that the cats never seemed to bother any of my planes or building equipment. Sigh.
752AEDC8-75BD-4019-BCFA-1DC787691150_1_105_c.jpeg

I was going to comment that I have a solution for that problem, but some of those look like teeth marks and not just scratch marks.

I wish I had a video but our cat decided her litter box was not clean enough apparently. Hopped right up between my wife and I on the couch. Looked at each of us briefly, and then proceeded to start pissing on the middle cushion of the couch!

Happy Pissing Holidays All!!!

I wish I had a video but our cat decided her litter box was not clean enough apparently. Hopped right up between my wife and I on the couch. Looked at each of us briefly, and then proceeded to start pissing on the middle cushion of the couch!

Time to move.

Don't even get me started.....I have found many an earbud underneath our stove, fridge, etc.

So the caveat is that he has cancer that’s affecting his intestines and will be starting a med next week that will help him. But...
I woke up 3 days ago to the f*ing cat shitting on my gorram PILLOW!

So the caveat is that he has cancer that’s affecting his intestines and will be starting a med next week that will help him. But...
I woke up 3 days ago to the f*ing cat shitting on my gorram PILLOW!
Sorry to hear about the cancer. Ours has no such issue. He’s just a ^}*}*#+<=+!!!

Sorry to hear about the cancer. Ours has no such issue. He’s just a ^}*}*#+<=+!!!
Despite my wife’s claims that “he was probably miserable and coming to you for comfort” I’m convinced that he is also an #£^%#. Or at least has been talking to your cat and getting ideas.

Ouch, that was a cool looking plane.

Damage control, quick hide the chips!

Don't even get me started.....I have found many an earbud underneath our stove, fridge, etc.
Lol, here in this house we have too many cats. Earbuds are among the many things they tear up. When we got new furniture, I locked all but one cat in the room!

Years ago, one of my cats started to munch on a 5-foot wood step ladder. He gave up eventually, but not until after he took a decent size chunk out of one of the rungs. I sure miss those special little critters.

Years ago, one of my cats started to munch on a 5-foot wood step ladder. He gave up eventually, but not until after he took a decent size chunk out of one of the rungs. I sure miss those special little critters.
Wait, you're throwing me off. On the contrary, I thought you would have said, Good riddance!;)

In addition to spending too much money on poker chips, I fly RC planes. This is a float plane that has been in a spare bedroom waiting for next summer (we only fly off the lake in the summer). My cats apparently decided it was a scratching post. Just yesterday, my wife commented that she was amazed that the cats never seemed to bother any of my planes or building equipment. Sigh.
View attachment 601412

What? The cat decided that you need to up your game. Flight challenge 2.0

Wait, you're throwing me off. On the contrary, I thought you would have said, Good riddance!;)
Nah! I wasn't angry; in fact, I laughed so hard it startled him. I still have the ladder, it's still structurally sound, and it brings back fond memories.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom