Cash set - will be hotstamped (1 Viewer)

Chris Flynn

Two Pair
Reaction score
Thinking of this but something seems off to me. Would appreciate feedback maybe it’s the $20?
1585500685040.png

I prefer the pink frac to the arc yellow.

Since the set has a distinct old school feel, how about going with all weighted colors (except for the white)?

A couple ideas:
Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.41.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-29 at 3.43.24 PM.png

I prefer the pink frac to the arc yellow.

Since the set has a distinct old school feel, how about going with all weighted colors (except for the white)?

A couple ideas:
View attachment 430808
View attachment 430809
I originally had the black $20 with light green but looked too derivative of the Rounders $100. Really appreciate your help! I like the change to the $5.

If you are really going to do yellow fives, I don't think you can do orange fracs. By a similar token you have to be careful of purples with blue singles.

I like your original lineups, but if it's the pink that's too much, maybe try a gray or tan with your original lineup? Both would be muted compared to the pink and shouldn't clash with the others.

How do you do those? I want to put this up for my custom set.
Hi, in the CPC chip designer there is a “save as PNG” option to select from the menu on the left side. Run that and copy paste into a discussion here. Great creative community feedback! Best of luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom