SOLD Cash Set Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the Tropicana secondary set still available for purchase?
I just checked and there are!

Click the orange link and it will open a PayPal shipping cart, click checkout, and pay (you can use a credit card too.)
Make sure your address is correct before you complete your purchase.

Enjoy your chips.

Last edited:
Thanks. I had no idea. Are there any special "tells" to know if the chips are Gemco?
They are plastic Gemaco chips. So they feel very similar to Matsui in the overall plastic chip feel, although they are slugged so they weigh quite a bit more. That being said, the edge finishing is very different compared to Matsui as these are very sharp, almost to a fault, and Matsui is more clean, smooth edge. They also stack fat better imho as they are less slippery due to the weight and slightly less smooth compared to Matsui surface finishing.

I'm not sure how many sets are out there on this particular Gemaco style. There are a few sets on a slightly different Gemaco style that is supposed to feel a touch more premium, but I still rate these very highly. Head and shoulders above chinese ceramics and China clays.

These weigh 13g, Matsui are 12g. They have a more supple feel, to me, than the Matsui. They stack well. Not quite as slickery (like that word?) as Matsui. Definitely a good chip for the price point. I have about 3200 of them, so, if The Chip Room doesn't have what you're looking for, I probably do. I can send a few samples for you to get your hands on, but, would like them back eventually.

is the Tropicana secondary set still available for purchase?
I just bought this set last week so they should still be available. Really great value for a complete set. I’m happy with them and like the feel a lot more than the China card mold plastics.

I just bought this set last week so they should still be available. Really great value for a complete set. I’m happy with them and like the feel a lot more than the China card mold plastics.
Just to keep the vocabulary correct, the Chinese cards molds are ceramics, not plastics.
(Yes it’s true that ceramics are made from some kind of plastic, but ceramics have their own unique properties and feel, which is why we don’t call them plastics.)

These weigh 13g, Matsui are 12g. They have a more supple feel, to me, than the Matsui. They stack well. Not quite as slickery (like that word?) as Matsui. Definitely a good chip for the price point. I have about 3200 of them, so, if The Chip Room doesn't have what you're looking for, I probably do. I can send a few samples for you to get your hands on, but, would like them back eventually.
I'd be interested in buying some samples from you if you're open to it. Send me a PM if so!

I'm ok with passing some samples around, but, not wanting to break up racks to sell samples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom