Cash set on E&C mold discussion (3 Viewers)

E&C mold will be mounted possibly as soon as March per David Spragg

I had a meeting this afternoon that took me out of the office, but before I left, @David Spragg told me the same thing.

All molds are scheduled once there is sufficient demand in paid orders. So it could be 3 months away one time, 2 years away the next.
Right now it’s likely to run around end March. Orders would have to be place by early Feb to make that run.

This design will not be ready by early February, so it looks like I'll make the next run.

Yep. When I was in the process of ordering both of my custom sets I emailed him a bunch. He always answered within 24 hours. Hell, a few times I'd email him SAT evening. He would answer on SUN afternoon.

@David Spragg understands top notch customer service

Took @David Spragg 42 minutes to answer that email. Excellent response time.

Screenshot-2018-1-23 Poker Chip Design Tool.png

Some inlay design issues might require the five the be RW&B.

First one: looks all red/orange/yellow to me.

Second one: frac looks weird with no white - and is the 1 regular white or bright white? can't tell, but it would look really odd as regular white with all those bright white spots.

I see too many white spots. Even #2 sort of has a white spot. But I am not good/creative at this stuff.

No white spots in the $1 chips, just a split spot with a white base (not bright white).

Capture.PNG

But you are right, $5, $20 and $100 all have white spots... The $20 might need to be changed.

Capture.PNG

Not sold on the frac... open to suggestions. I have a solid light grey frac in my current cash set. Would like to avoid that.

I think I like this line up the best minus the frac. The base on the one is just "white" correct? Not bright white?

Correct.

They can't guarantee BW won't have some imperfections (is my understanding), there's not a tremendous difference in the two, and there's an upcharge for using BW as a base. Plus, the white chip will be in action alot and likely pickup dirt along the way.

Correct.

They can't guarantee BW won't have some imperfections (is my understanding), there's not a tremendous difference in the two, and there's an upcharge for using BW as a base. Plus, the white chip will be in action alot and likely pickup dirt along the way.

Correct. Its just a small .50 surcharge per chip. FWIW, there is a big difference when you see them live. Worth 50 bucks more a rack for the work horse chip. Probably not.

Correct. Its just a small .50 surcharge per chip. FWIW, there is a big difference when you see them live. Worth 50 bucks more a rack for the work horse chip. Probably not.

Agreed.

If I was doing it on the hundo, perhaps. But this will be in stacks from the initial buyin through cashout and probably in every pot.

Plus it'll make BW spots pop more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom