Found Cash set for a relabel project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldfish

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
I have a friend interested in obtaining a Paulson cash set (to be relabeled with his soon to be developed custom label) - and yes, this is for a friend, not me. i Think he would need the following for his regular game:

2 racks of 1s
3 racks of 5s
2-3 racks of 25s
2 racks of 100s
1 rack of 500s.
he already has the 1ks.

if anyone is interested in selling such a set, please let me know. the set cannot be the horseshoe cincy set. Looking for minty/excellent condition, but I think he would consider used if in great condition. If ur set is already milled or murdered, even better.

let me know. Thx.

I have a friend interested in obtaining a Paulson cash set (to be relabeled with his soon to be developed custom label) - and yes, this is for a friend, not me. i Think he would need the following for his regular game:

2 racks of 1s
3 racks of 5s
2-3 racks of 25s
2 racks of 100s
1 rack of 500s.
he already has the 1ks.

if anyone is interested in selling such a set, please let me know. the set cannot be the horseshoe cincy set. Looking for minty/excellent condition, but I think he would consider used if in great condition. If ur set is already milled or murdered, even better.

let me know. Thx.
Is your friend Bill Gates? Jesus, my tourney setup doesn't even play that high. Lol, good luck :)

2 racks of 1s
3 racks of 5s
2-3 racks of 25s
2 racks of 100s
1 rack of 500s.
he already has the 1ks.

let me know. Thx.
You lost me at 1 rack of $500

Actually, I can supply him with a rack of 500s, so if anyone has the other denominations, let me know.

If it's a relabel then the denoms don't really matter right? or are you after a particular colour scheme? if not you can just build a set from any number of different chips available on the forum. Are you after THC/RHC/Paulson mold? so many variables to narrow down on.

If it's a relabel then the denoms don't really matter right? or are you after a particular colour scheme? if not you can just build a set from any number of different chips available on the forum. Are you after THC/RHC/Paulson mold? so many variables to narrow down on.
Open to any THC or RHC options. however, standard colors would probably be best - white 1s, red 5s, green 25s, black 100s, purple 500s (which I have in my inventory if necessary).

You're a dream crusher :eek:
He hosts a similar game to mine...... these babies are just waiting to have their first run...damn COVID!
837D136E-E70A-4477-BB39-CE88FDCCF25E.jpeg

The game is really not that big. It’s a 5/5 plo game with a straddle. And lots of bomb pots. There are 3 games in my area that draw from the Local plo player pool. The first game uses custom ceramics from br pro poker (with oversized hi denomination chips). His plan is to ultimately get a set of CPCs but isnt in a hurry cause the ceramics don’t get as dirty as fast and are easy to clean. The second game uses my old horseshoe cincy set and is in the process of designing custom labels. The last game currently uses 14 gram sluggos. Yuck! He is in the process of upgrading because everyone loves playing with the cincys. I personally love the cincys. I think the 100 chip is one of the best looking 100s out there. The 1k looks really good against a bunch of 100s. And the 25 has a distinctive glow. The 500s have dirty stack issues so I sold him the pink 500 Cleveland’s which pop more.

this is a cool rhc set! What underlying chips are the $5s and $500s?
I used terrible 5s and horseshoe cincy 2.50s, but I am in the process of switch over to HSI 5s and 500s. In the process of getting new @Gear labels. I like the spot progression with the HSIs better.
3E619B2E-1338-4902-86A2-7522DAA45338.jpeg

Love to see what your friend decided on.
No final decisions yet, but I am putting together a set comprised of good luck and HSI chips that I am in the process of murdering which will eventually go to either him or another guy that hosts in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom