Case/ Rack for 36mm chips (1 Viewer)

jbomb1018

Two Pair
Reaction score
Does anyone have any suggestions on storage options for 36mm chips? I have 1200 36mm chips and looking for storage options. I have a few versa games 39mm cases and have stuck a row of 36mm in there and it looks like it works but not sure when you pick the case up by the handle if they will stay put well? Also, are there 36mm racks available or would I have to just use 39mm?

...with room to spare. Hey...gotta ask...
Do you happen to have any of these chips

20200514_190215.jpg

No I dont, I have the wsop Cincinnati set. Do you know anyone selling the T500?
Negative. I just have a sample set. I could use a couple more barrels of primary T500s, if you come across any. Unfortunately 500s seem to always be in the shortest supply.
As for Paulson racks, I believe they are commercially available now. Mine...umm...just sort of found their way here. :whistle: :whistling:

Awesome, I'll have to do some research for them, do you know if I was to put the chips in a hard sided storage case would they be alright?

Not sure if this is everyone’s experience but I got a mint 36mm rack of chips recently. They lay fine in a normal 39mm rack but the chips are a little thinner than standard so are a little loose even in a Paulson rack

Not sure if this is everyone’s experience but I got a mint 36mm rack of chips recently. They lay fine in a normal 39mm rack but the chips are a little thinner than standard so are a little loose even in a Paulson rack
Are you able to take a pic of the chips in the rack?

20200330_203651.jpg

We have 1,400 36 millie's in an Apache 4800 case, they are a bit loose in Paulson Racks but they work just fine... could and may go 3 rows deep and actually hold 2,100 chips. I have a 1" thick piece of foams as a floor and a piece of Comercial kitchen 1/4" FRP over top of the foam... makes the case a perfect depth... just like many of you guys I was dumb and went non WSOP because the colors are amazing! Then found out they are almost impossible to find! I believe 12 of the T10k sets were sold and I have bought (4) to get this together.... still hoping one day to find one more to have a truly comfortable 30 player set with a single rebuy. Still debating buying some of the yellow WSOP 1k chips and making them 2k chips to supplement the set!

Anyways, the Standard Paulson 24010 racks work fine! Still hoping one day nice 36mm racks are going to happen with the 3D printers though!

Bumping this old thread because I'm hunting for a solution to my 400pc 36mm tourney set. Has anybody come up with a great solution for a case fitted with some of @One Eyed Dollar's 36mm racks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom