Casablanca with Black $1's (2 Viewers)

AfterTheFact

Full House
Reaction score
Check out my new Casablanca set. I had the ones made from the black/yellow/blue $100 chips. As most of you know the Casablanca's were available in all denominations in bulk except for one dollar chips. This is my answer to still being able to use them in my cash.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

A special thanks to Gear-x

Really good job on this. What type of label did gear print on? How do they stack?

Matte unlaminated. I just put them on last night so time will tell how well they hold up. No issues shuffling them. The only downside is the original inlays are not perfectly round like other Paulson chips. I wouldn't call them stretched but you can tell they are off by the pics. Still unless you are looking you will not notice... Well maybe You will but my players will not :)

Really good job on this. What type of label did gear print on? How do they stack?

Those particular labels were matte, unlaminated.
Gear actually printed those labels for his own collection, but AfterTheFact was looking for these before he was able to put them on his own chips...so off they went!

Gear makes some sample labels for you to get a better feel for what is better for your chip.
He gives you enough to do both sides of a few chips, so you can decide for yourself what is right for your chip situation.

I am so glad to see these labels put to good use!
Great Pics AfterTheFact!
Be sure to let us know how they play!

Looks amazing! I love the black 1's. I got a sample of Gears labels and they were very nice. Extremely sharp detail in the printing. Looking forward to getting the set which reminds me I need to email him and see how things are going lol.

One of the best custom labeled chips I've seen. Nice job to you and GearX.

Nice. Personally I would've used the grey $100, but only because I love that chip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom